Inokatsu in stock at Power Edge Hawaii

Connery

Hey guys, even though Power Edge USA has shut down, we just wanted to let you all know that we have Inokatsu AKs, M60s, and M240s in stock at Power Edge Hawaii. We're stocking the complete guns, which include a stick-type Li-Ion battery as well as the charger. The larger guns, such as the M240, need to have the larger parts put together, but once they're together, they're ready to go. We also have the new Systema MP5 PTW, and we just got the Blue and Gold bolts in for them, as well as spare 40 round magazines.

Please visit our website for more information. Even though Power Edge USA is closed, we are willing to take orders over the phone and ship to the continental United States.

EDIT: Poly ≠ Ion.

I saw their AK105 (i think it was a 105, short barrel) a month ago. I don't really get how this will be working for non-HI people.

with VFC's ak105 in redwolf and armed forces, i doubt a lot of people will be buying the inokatsu one.

^Has that been posted here? Darn people who keep things to themselves...:P

When I came to their shop and the saw the supposedly '105, I honestly thought it was a Dboys AK because it looked exactly like mines. I went up close to it hanging from the ceiling and still was convinced that somehow they got the Rk08 ahead of time. Imagine my surprise when the guy said it was an Ino. :D

When I came to their shop and the saw the supposedly '105, I honestly thought it was a Dboys AK because it looked exactly like mines. I went up close to it hanging from the ceiling and still was convinced that somehow they got the Rk08 ahead of time. Imagine my surprise when the guy said it was an Ino. :D

If you're talking about the black one with the suppressor and butt pad on it, that was mojo's gun. He just wanted to show it off, and show what was coming soon.

@davedawg: Not sure what the exact cell rate is, but it's an 11.1v, not a 7.4v. I can try to get all the info on the battery for you later.

Are the batteries for sale separately, what is the price?

You can use any stick Li-Ion, if you want it from us, it's $75 for the FireFox 11.1v 1300mAh.

Connery, what's your opinion of the Inokatsu M240s...?

They're very, very heavy. But the build quality is amazing. I could stare at the disassembly guide for hours, too. ;)

@davedawg: 11.1v 1300mAh 12-15C.

Greetings,

I'm an airsoft AK collector, and I especially love the inokatsu kits. Saw the poweredge website, and the upcoming AKS74U black makes me wanna drool. Got a price on that yet?

We'll be getting the black AKS74U in the next order, no price as of yet.

• 8 months later...

Archived