New stock from Echo1

PynkPanthyr

Couldnt they have taken a few more hours and replicatd the LE stock? How much would that have cost them? Andthey would be the first and only ones to have one: even the hardcore american anti-clone players would have to buy from Echo1.

I guess its more comfertable but not realistic.

Maybe an M249 CQC mod will be in the works, crane stock and a short front section but still the chain fed reciever.

Are you meaning shortening the reciever of the machine gun itself(where the gastube, and handguard are attached, not the barrel)? Talk about not being realistic, that would be the most unrealistic. A real SAW would not function correctly if they shortened the operating rod, it would jam up frequently, you might have rate of fire issues, not to mention massive loss of range(Yes I understand that you are suggesting it be used for CQC, but you gotta get to the target somehow). Adding a non realistic part, such as a different buttstock(despite that it would fit, and the fact that just becuase you haven't seen it in use like that, doesn't mean its not), is much much much better than making a replica that wouldn't be used or function in the real world.

Revenge that is not a reference. Its just the M349 PARA with a bulk slither stock with slither interal mods that the RANGERs are experiementing with WIKI ftw, not the stock that Echo is making.

GlockGuy I know it wouldnt be realistic. It pobably wouldn't even work. I was saying it for the Airsoft side of the gun.

Revenge that is not a reference. Its just the M349 PARA with a bulk slither stock with slither interal mods that the RANGERs are experiementing with WIKI ftw, not the stock that Echo is making.

1. Reference to Echo1's sad attempt

2. Reference to the other projects posted

3. Reference to anything related

Archived