GP-30 Launcher in at RSOV

Catman

I'm going to order one of these nmo matter what, but can anyone tell me if it'll fit on a AKS74U? :P

I doubt it myself, but thought I'd ask.

As for the AG36-issue, I've been talking to King Arms about one, and they said they'd do some research on it. ;)

uh yummie steel =)

why is it a china-clone-company to come first with this full steel beast?

why not another "better" manufacturer..then i wouldn't have such a bad conscience if i buy one..

Gunner have had these in for a week or two, not listed as out of stock there. http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1009

I saw this on Gunners but I never saw it "in stock", unless he just got in a handful like RSOV and they sold out in minutes. Anyway Keith at RSOV said he'd ordered in quite a lot of these so with any luck some more should be in stock very soon.

As for fitting to an AK74U I suppose it'd be possible if you could put the mounting clamps on the flash hider, might look a bit odd though

Fingers crossed for an AG36, otherwise it'd seem wrong to mount a launcher worth a good £150 on a JG G36 :P

According to the site, there's -1 of these left =D

Seems someone put < 0 instead of < 1 :P [/computer science]

Looks damned sweet, though. If my AK wasn't falling to pieces I'd be tempted by one of these! And if I could afford it, of course <_<

Mine arrived today. It's very nice, quite happy with it. It's just plainly spray painted (as you can see in the pic) so it's quite easy to scratch the paintwork. Good weight to it solidly made, didn't come in a box or with any instructions though.

Got it mounted on my Kalash AKS74 with no hassle, but as it's quite heavy there is a fair bit of weight added to the frontend of the gun. Not too bad to deal with though. I'm a little confused as to why the front sight post is spring loaded and pushed out to the right - had a quick look on google but didn't find the reason for that.

I like the way you can remove it from the gun at a push of a button, and it so easily clips back on to it's mounting brackets once you get lining it up sorted.

Only let down is the paint, mine also had a bit of cut/gash in the plastic pistol grip (it's all metal apart from the grip) but I think that happened in transit.

Anyway will skirmish with it before going into any more detail

Hey Catman

I'm curious, can you please post a photo of your GP30 mounted on your kalash? Would like to see how it looks and wondering if they have fixed the height issue with the clamps. With the STAR version, the height of the mounting clamps are too low (because they were made for AK47s), so you either need to mod the GP30 to fit or mount it a bit forward. This is the way I currently have it, but you also lose the ability to quick disconnect. If you can, post up a picture so I can see. Perhaps I can buy the clamps seperate and fix my mounting issues.

Thanks

hello

IMGP5334.jpg

No height issue, no modding was needed to make it fit on the Kalash. And I can take it off and put it back on with no trouble at all. I'll do a full review of the launcher after Sunday when I've at least skirmished with it once, rather than doing a "living-room review" :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived