WE Kimber replica!

chas

For those who dont see the difference between this and the 1911 Tactical or the P14:

- correct slide size

- slash frame front part

- correct trigger and hammer

- wide serrations on the slide

- combat sights

BUT:

- Pachmayr style grips (OK. this might make a more or less correct ICQB)

- no lanyard attachment point

www.gunsnguys.com has the CO2 version in. Here's hoping that the regular gas version comes out soon and cheaper. Oh: and kimber grips please.

Yeah, sorry bout the link, bout there's no direct product link available and whatever page you are on, its always www.gunsguys.com

The gun should be around 100$ in regular mag version, once it hits other stores.

For those who dont see the difference between this and the 1911 Tactical or the P14:

Well, a Major difference between the p14 and the WE tactical is the P14 is double stack and the tactical is single stack. I cant quite tell of this one is single or double....

Alright, the rail is a bit too long, the triggerguard "looks" too thick (on the picture, at least) and the mag bottom is not totally correct. But other than that, I think its pretty neat (and full metal).

Oh, and the brown grip is growing on me...

grdgsrdgd.jpg

the picture seems to show a mag in the pistol and a spare mag. Both with different baseplates. I'm thinking that Hitmanno2 might be onto something here.

Though if it comes with co2 mag as standard..... can we read into it as the performance on green gas being sub-par?

You guys have failed to notice the real news here: That's a knock-off of the Tanio Koba Tactical Hicapa kit.

The TK pistol grip, alone, is normally $60. I can't recall what the frame and slide go for but it's over $100.

Try and find a Hicapa 5.1 slide that fits Novak sights before commenting on how worthwhile this is.

This is a gun that looks like a traditional .45 but has all the superior performance of being powered by hicapa mags.

Personally, I'd still get rid of the railed frame and fit a more normal on. I just know that, sooner or later, I'd get sick of it.

Regarding the mags, that looks like a 5.1 mag and a 4.3 mag.

I have never had any problems with newer WE 2011 / Hicapa / Para-ordinance style guns running on green.. I think they just like the idea of using co2. The earlier ones certainly had problems, mostly due to being made from cast iron I think... (Not actually made from cast iron)

the picture seems to show a mag in the pistol and a spare mag. Both with different baseplates. I'm thinking that Hitmanno2 might be onto something here.

Though if it comes with co2 mag as standard..... can we read into it as the performance on green gas being sub-par?

I sold my old WE hicapa because of the sluggish blowback compared to a TM with a davidson metal slide. Are the newer WE comparable to the TM with metal slide in terms of blowback performance? If so then WE might be onto a winner here :)

I cannot stand the double stack mags, they are so big and ugly. Why couldn't they have just actually made a Kimber? I'm so tired of this ###### that keeps coming out where it's ALMOST what people actually want but they do it wrong and everyones like "WOAH COOL DO WANT, nvm that sucks its wrong".

I cannot stand the double stack mags, they are so big and ugly. Why couldn't they have just actually made a Kimber? I'm so tired of this ###### that keeps coming out where it's ALMOST what people actually want but they do it wrong and everyones like "WOAH COOL DO WANT, nvm that sucks its wrong".

It IS what people want. In fact, it's the EXACT gun I was considering making out of parts.

It just isn't what you want so feel free to not buy it. :)

There there.

Archived