Improved KSC USP's

The Big Bad

Thats what I'm getting from it. The M9A1 I am guessing is the KWA M9 PTP, so they will be releasing a USPC and USP .45 to further the new line of guns.

I hope they re-release the M93R, that would be pretty cool. It's already pretty good now, with that new gas system it would be pretty good I think.

Do TM really need to do that though? I've always got the impression that apart from ugly rails their guns are spot on first time :P

The USP .45 is a bit sluggish tbh in stock form, but thats more down to the recoil spring they use so god knows why they're changing the piston design :huh:

Their SIG P226 was the first to the new blowback system, however they kept the old hop unit design which while the design was required for the functioning of the old blowback system, on the new blowback system it was redundant and is the cause of the inaccuracies with the KSC designs.

But at least now we can modify the hop unit and get it shooting accurately.

The new M9 and the SIG are great. Just need that bit of elbow grease to get it shooting better.

Great news. I might just buy a USP again. My last one was a kWA model and it didn't go to well with my then-newbie-ness to GBBs. It lasted me a year before I retired it and went to a TM G17 with a Guarder full enhancement kit.

A new USP would make a nice upgrading platform. I'm always up for having another custom pistol built for me.

Looks like they're going to a TM like system, that doesn't use BB position in the feedback loop. Too bad, I always liked KSC's system...I'm interested to see how well this works, compared to TM and older KSC models.

And I agree, the hop up needs work before they do the blowback chamber...my USPs and Mk23s cycle fine.

Bit of a daft question but whats wrong with KSC hops? I had a KWA Glock 19 that for a sidearm I was more than happy with its performance, another team member has a USPc and it nothing seems particularly bad about it with range/accuracy considering the shot barrel and range you expect to use a side arm at.

I've never used a TM pistol so I'm probably missing something but I just don't get why the KSC hop is getting such a slating

KSC's hop is good, but not TM good. The TM hop units give AMAZING range in their GBBs. I often find my TM GBB's outranging my rifles ^_^.

I would be interested to see how these turn out. I never bought a KSC due to the fact that they are not finished great, and dont shoot great. They always hit me as good, but there is better.

If these are better then before, I would be happy to pick one up.

Archived