JG 550 at RSOV

Nr.IV

I've always been in two minds about the sig. I love the look of the 552 from CS but whenever I seen the pics of replicas, it looks a bit dodgy. I think I'd have to hold one to be able to make a decision, but I've never seen an airsoft one in the flesh.

The djl will wait for the 551 too, because the djl feels that......the....that is to say, the djl would prefer....

....right, enough of that. Basically the djl doesn't know how The Badger sticks with it.

But yeah, from what I've seen, the 550 is just a bit too long to be aesthetically pleasing to me, the 552 is a little too short (just because it is a toy gun is no reason to go around looking like one, after all) but - and I'm sure Goldilocks would be with me on this, if ever she developed an interest in assault weapons - the 551 is just right.

is that an Ar-15 bayonet adapter on the original bayonet lug??

it looks like it

if so

then i would totally get a bayonet for it (since 550 bayonets are like 80$, and rubber Ar-15 bayonets are about 10)

Also thought I should add that the charging handle there is the 552's, the 550 and 551s have a different handle that is shaped more like an Ak's. Not a big deal though, still really cool, and I can't wait to get ahold of one

Sig SG550 = My absolute favorite rifle of all time :D

Also thought I should add that the charging handle there is the 552's, the 550 and 551s have a different handle that is shaped more like an Ak's. Not a big deal though, still really cool, and I can't wait to get ahold of one

The man has a point, it is a 552 cocking handle

Archived