PDI at Shizuoka 2008

orca

Anyone know if the guarder TM 1911 metal slides will fit on the new TM MEU .45?

It can be specualted Yes, since PDI reports the MEU is compatible with the TM1911, but until it ships we won't know for sure.

Do we know for sure that the 5-7's a GBB?

Cheers.

No we don't Snow. That same friggin resin models been around for almost 2 years now and reports of what it will actually be have varied. But the Metal decription plate in the picture does say GASU BURO - BAaKU

So an M4, AK, and 1911.

How original.

A blow-back 74U is cool, but not that cool. The M4 isnt even blow-back, so what? The 1911 sounds good, at least it kinda different.

I just want to see the 5-7 and Px something something. If they arent GBBs, I will go cry myself to sleep ^_^.

Still no TMP? :angry: Wasn't that announced 2 years ago?

I hear you, buddy. Not even so much as a whisper since the initial announcement.

I was rather hoping for a P99 or a classic pistol, I guess the Px4 is good for diversity and "We bet you didn't see this coming" factor. Plus it's a modern design, so at the very least it'll make for a very functional sidearm, even if one's not into the whole "You look like you came off the set of BSG" look.

Wow, another M4 variant, with no blowback and recoil? *claps sarcastically*

If they want to stay ahead of the clone curve, then they should make that M4 blowback, since we all know how popular the M4/M16 clones are now of days. I would buy it if it had recoil, otherwise I could just buy a clone and metal body parts and have something that is completely handmade and custom without the price tag.

Even the Filipinos had M4s with recoil before marui did :bleh:

I dont understand what they mean by "The trigger is not adjustable.It's a fake"

Does that mean there's no adjustment screw in the back?

ha. NVM

Not adjustable for over-travel apparently, even though it has the hole right there at the bottom.

Still no TMP? :angry: Wasn't that announced 2 years ago?

With the way they cut corners on the Mac-10, I'm afraid even to see what they make of the TMP.

If they want to stay ahead of the clone curve

It's been stated numerous of times before, Marui doesn't give a rats *albatross* about the international market. And since no chinese-clone guns can enter Japan, they don't really have to stay ahead of anything except Systema, Western Arms and Tanio Koba M4s.

Strange how everyone is screaming for blowback AEGs. Am I the only one who wants performance, reliability and good battery mileage when I go AEG skirmishing?

No, I am with you. However, I would still like to see 3 round burst, stop when empty, and bolt release functions as standard. After which a functionally reliable simulated blowback would be at the top of my list. ;)

Strange how everyone is screaming for blowback AEGs. Am I the only one who wants performance, reliability and good battery mileage when I go AEG skirmishing?

Totally agree with you. All I ever wanted is an AEG that works properly, for instance I can't wait unti the Systema Revolution Gearbox comes out. Hopefully that should push Marui or CA to actually adopt that sort of design. No more worrying about half-firing the gears, less parts to buy and worry about, should improve battery life since the it'll be more regulated without the arcing (that spark that jumps).

I quite like that PMC. Anyone could build it? Duhh-- ohh I see what you mean.

Anyone who buys a non-standard M4 model that they like, instead of buying regular M4 + new forend + new barrel + new flash hider + new stock + flip sights + new trigger guard + etc etc, must obviously be a complete sucker. ;)

Archived