WAM4 Inokatsu conversion M16VN kit

Blazer

damn damn damn damn damn damn DAMN!!

I'm sorry and I know Inq will hate me for this but...DAM!!!!!!!!!!!N!! My first thought when the WA M4 CQB-R came out was "It'd be nice if they make it like my TM M16VN, I love M16a1s"... but then I thought what were the odds they'd make one? And now this? Its like airsoft manufacturers follow my every move and give me what I want. Now I won't feel so bad selling my TM for the cash.

M16a1 FTW!!!! Just look at my youtube channel and you'll know how much of a M16a1 fanatic I am.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevengeSeeker02

:) :) :) :) :D

I love A1 top receivers, but I hope in a future there are cheaper options available (G&P?). I would really love to have a GBB XM177 or a M733 with the A1 receiver but a WA plus the INOKATSU kit probably will result in something more expensive than a LA Studio. :blink:

I hope somebody makes a Model 607 kit, its long overdue.

...fixed ;)

a 'CAR15' is any short front and retractable stock M16 carbine- But a model 607 looks like the top rifle, and the XM177E2 is 'technically' a CAR-15-

XM177E2andM6072_med.png

Source:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&...23&t=296919

Rumors in Taiwan say its made of real parts from FNH receivers, hence the FNH order form in some of the pictures.

My guess, that's a form to use the FN trade marks for the 240? Real lower receivers won't fit on the WA...there's not enough space for the firing block and bolt catch. That photo must be a very early prototype; I'll have a hard time fitting the WA parts into that lower (unless they're re-designing the internals).

Archived