RSOV Charity Sale for Sichuan Earthquake Victims on 18 May 2008

thornado

If you're planning to make a purchase on Sunday, better consider making a purchase at RSOV.com as they're donating proceeds of their sale to help the victims of the Sichuan Earthquake.

It would be nice to feel good again helping out.

http://www.popularairsoft.com/rsov-charity...ims-18-may-2008

http://www.rsov.com

Cheers! :)

Hmm. I'm out of money, and there's nothing I really need from RSOV...

Time to find something that I have the barest minimum of an excuse to have! It IS gona be for charity, after all :)

Sounds like a great reason to make a purchase!

However,....

"The recent earthquake in China Sichuan province is the biggest disaster in mainland China in the 20 century. "

Somebody show Keith a calendar......please :P

Us westerners left the "20 Century" behind 8 years ago! ;)

Slainte!

It'd be nice if he could show some documentation proving that he donated the proceeds to a reputable charity for the earthquake victims. If so, I'll gladly chip in a couple hundred bucks.

Another quick question - does anyone know how RSOV handles trademarks? I'd probably buy one of those metal Bell M1911A1 pistols off them if I knew the trademarks were going to make it stateside.

Props for RSOV doing good work for people, gave $100 bucks the other day for collectors outside, one thing i don't understand though, Chinese goverment is most richest than they have ever been so why on earth since the beginning they ask Money from the public and most of those charities are collected by the Goverment in here so im kinda sad because most likely People who really need them are not gonna get all of them im sure some of the money will disappear in the corrupted system in here :( Also Chinese Gov. in the beginning they refused help from foreign Countries like Burma did just to save their face or something...If there is an accident you should take all the help you can get if you really want to help your people, Peace and Love for the people in need, its been sad year for Chinese so hope Olympics bring some hope for better future for them.

The really sad thing is that it hasn't been so broad reports here in the west, guess it's since no people from west has died :huh:

I believe nobody died but there was 38 Foreigners taken to hospitals from that Quake but Media here is so selective so cannot really know what happened :( just can get the side of the story they want to show you which is kind of sad.

Don't want to turn this into a political discussion but the earthquake in China has been all over the news here in the States so...maybe its a Sweden thing.

Just check Reuters or here for latest updates and pictures. Its all very sad indeed. Horrible.

Haha, funny how people think rsov has expensive shipping. Just because the items are cheaper, they expect the shipping to be cheaper too. Haha, I say.

No, I've heard that the shipping is more then what other shops charge. Its why I've got my stuff from other shops.

My own experience from the many, many times I've ordered from wgc, unco, tmc, redwolf, den, etc. tells me that rsov's shipping prices are not higher.

For example: I bought my first Dboys AK from WGC. Shipping for an RK03 + 1 TM 5.1 = just under $100.

UPS shipping from rsov for an RK05 + Bell 1911 FMV = $86.

People just get stupidly shocked when they actually have to pay real-world non-fairytale shipping prices for their magically cheap ACM stuff. "okay checkout ---WHUUUU!!!!1 this is all regular shipping. I WANT ACM SHIPPING NAO PLZ!!!!!" :o

Archived