TM Mac 11

terrorist killer

Hmm... well, if the mag is full size and removable (which is doubtful considering Marui's other EBBs) and the price is under $35 or so I might have to pick one up just for laughs. I always did love M11s ^_^

Hmm... well, if the mag is full size and removable (which is doubtful considering Marui's other EBBs) and the price is under $35 or so I might have to pick one up just for laughs. I always did love M11s ^_^

that would be cool, especially if the batteries were held in the mag

They are still sort of fun though, not unlike spring pistols. Not really sure why I like them myself.

Batteries in the mag would be a bit weird, though I could see how it'd be cool. I don't think they'd even fit TBH...

I wonder if the AK and the Shorty M4 are going to have the blowback system from Marui's last AK. Always wondered why people would kill for another 1911/2011 replica...It seems like every single variant of the Colt 1911 ever made has already been produced by somebody.

Just about every 1911 variant has been made by WA, but I (and lots of other people) would like to see them made by TM ;)

They're still using those stupid little curved single-column stick mags? I believe this would constitute as fail, or something similar. I know they're only for younger kids, but with the amount of time it took to get this thing out, I would have figured that they'd have improved something, not just repackage an old tech, Chi-com style.

Mehehe. I'd like to see the ROF on that little EBB Mac hooked up to a car battery. Y'know, right before the mechanism burst into flames and blew up.

You've probably already seen this then. :P

Archived