Ehobbyasia

4boost

They do this from time to time.

I just ordered a multitude of items from them this weekend, and they were all shipped this morning.

They are more than likely restocking, and redesigning their eBay storefront. Give it a few days and it will be back to normal.

Its usually more of a case of ebay kicking up a hissy fit and removing items for some reason or another, they'll be back again even if they have to create a new store and paypal address.

I hope if they do they also come back with a faster turnaround time. The very first time I ordered from them, I got my items the same week, but the last few orders I had to wait a full week just to get a confirmation saying it was shipped. The actual shipping time was only 4 days.

Its usually more of a case of ebay kicking up a hissy fit and removing items for some reason or another, they'll be back again even if they have to create a new store and paypal address.

It does indeed happen fairly regularly unfortunately. I guess they were selling a repro something or other that the copyright owners got offended by. (Crye Precision had them taken off last year).

Well that was a breach of copyright (selling to customers in the US anyway) but this time it seems its just a technical problem...or as its known a cock-up on ebays part.

They do throw their toys out of the pram about everything though, if its got airsoft in the title then theres always a good chance it'll be removed for no reason ¬_¬

I too would like to see ehobby start a 'proper' online store. I have placed many many many orders with them and for feedback now, I have run out of things to say, usually resorting to stuff like "Did I ever tell you guys how much I love you?" Barstools never say they love me back though. :(

Whatever happened (and occasionally happens) seems to have gutted their inventory, but they are slowly building the place back up. I had this scare a few months back around Christmas when I had an order in with them. Scare the begeezus outta me.

does anyone know if they sell tm shotgun shells?

if so do you know how much? i`m ordering a spas today and was just wondering if it would be cheaper to get the shells from there

A pack of three costs $9.99 plus $8 shipping. Considering that I don't even own a TM shotgun, I'll consider that bit of info as evidence that I spend too much time at Ehobbyasia....

Archived