JG G3 Support Project

I am planning on getting the JG g3 RIS when it hits the states and I want to turn it into a support-ish gun. These are my plans so far so let me know what you think.

INTERNALS

~G&P White Piston

~Systema Duracon Piston Head

~Metal Bushings if it doesn't already

~Shims

~300FPS Spring

~MOSFET

~New Hop Bucking

~9.6v Battery

~New Motor(What Brand?)

EXTERNALS

~Bi-pod

~Red Dot

~Drum or Box Mag

~Possibly a sliding stock

Anything else I need/don't need?

EDIT: LIST UPDATED

If you get the sliding stock (love them personally), where are you going to stick the battery? Not sure if a large batt will fit in the RIS foregrip (but then I haven't looked in to it).

I, personally, would go for a C-mag, as I think thye just look better than box/drum mags. But that's just my opinion. Other than that, you look good to go.

yeah Ill be getting that aswell as a new motor, suggetions?

G&P M120 HS motor or a TM EG1000. Considering that you are going with a 300 fps setup, I would go with the G&P motor because it will give you a nice rof. The EG1000 would really not be needed because it is a torque motor, but you can get if you want. Also, you could go with bearings because it will run smoother than it would on bushings.

for the motor you might want a systema turbo

also a 10.8 or LiFePO when they come out

With that you should get a pretty ridiculous ROF especially since you're using a low power spring

infact if you put an M80...... Infact no don't do that you'd have like the ROF of a minigun running on a 10.8

If I get a sliding stock the bat. would eithre go in a PEQ or in a battery bag.

Also right now my main goal is being able to shoot in long burst with out the gun breaking. I will upgrade for ROF more later. So ROF aside how does this list sound?

~Piston(G&P or Modify)

~Spring Guide

~Mosfet

~Piston Head

~Metal Bushings/bearings

~Shims

for the motor you might want a systema turbo

also a 10.8 or LiFePO when they come out

With that you should get a pretty ridiculous ROF especially since you're using a low power spring

infact if you put an M80...... Infact no don't do that you'd have like the ROF of a minigun running on a 10.8

If you're gonna offer advice concerning stuff not yet available, why not go the whole way and suggest he runs it off a Mr Fusion? :rolleyes:

Beyond that, I can't help noticing that the OP seems to have failed to mention any great desire to build some kind of BB laser gun. All your suggestions seem concerned with massively high rates of fire.

If you're gonna run it off a boxmag, why not just bung a large battery inside the boxmag?

That'd leave you clear to run whatever type of stock you prefer without fitting a PEQ.

Archived