Mosin Nagant Carbine

Crimson

Another Mosin Nagant from KTW. This time shorter, carbine version (length 1025 mm, weight 2450 g) with folding bayonet. According to Sanken, it will be available on 6/21, price is 118000 Yen (710.46 EUR).

Details and colours TBA

Picture here:

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

Source: ASN

Meh, gorgeous looking rifles but the prices are so ridiculous... Where's all the ACM versions? :P

Coincidentally, removing the M44's bayonet sometimes shifts the point of impact several inches. Personally, I'd leave it on, because I've never seen an M44 with the bayonet removed.

dam so pricey... I'd much rather save a big chunk of cash, buy a real one, and use the money saved for range fees.

Of course we've all heard that complaint before but I can't see myself paying so much for one airsoft rifle.

Meh, gorgeous looking rifles but the prices are so ridiculous... Where's all the ACM versions? :P

Coincidentally, removing the M44's bayonet sometimes shifts the point of impact several inches. Personally, I'd leave it on, because I've never seen an M44 with the bayonet removed.

The Russians had the M38 which was the original carbine model with out the folding bayonet. They later added the bayonet and designated it the M44.

TJ

Seems a rediculous amount of money to pay for a replica when I can go and get a real one for $150. I know that with the airsoft version you can skirmish with it, but I'll just live with a tm vsr10 should I want a bolt gun. Just my two cents. It does look very well built though.

I'm sure you could too, RS mosin parts are cheap as chips. I'm building a 91/30 myself which will cost under £200. It won't be a perfect replica but it will be pretty close

Maybe a company should make Nagants with some RS bits, like the stocks for example.

I've seen surplus amounts of stocks go for <$30USD each.

They could use something like the VSR as a base, something reliable with a good amount after market goods.

Meh... It's just some wishful thinking, though, I suppose...

Archived