GWS - Telestocks for M249

orca

News from Guns Workshop.

post-532-1213205838_thumb.jpg

We are glad to tell you that GWS is planning to develop 2 new tactical telestock for M249. It will fit GP or CA M249 AEG as it is latest version of US marine issue. Please access http://www.gunsworkshop.net for more details! Your valuable comments is highly be appreciated.

post-532-1213205848_thumb.jpg

post-532-1213205853_thumb.jpg

post-532-1213205859_thumb.jpg

I was of the impression GWS was usually low volume i.e. you have to be quick to get an item. That's what I meant, rather than scarcity of resellers for their stock Orca.

Ahh yes that is a correct assumption.

Neat, my teams saw gunner has been looking for a replica of this stock for the better part of a year or so.

Hes also the cheapest mofo on the planet so i really hope this piece isnt terribly expensive. Unfortunately, its probably going to be cloned before GWS even releases their offering. :rolleyes:

If they will replicate something, do it right. There are more choices out there. For example:

I could ask a friend to steal from their supply, and I will pay him good money for it.

I could look classifieds. One guy sold one for only $150. Bet you never saw that did you?

And I said there weren't choices? I said there aren't many. Two, one of them illegal, does not fall under my definition of many. Next time you feel the need to jump on someone for making a post get it right.

Anyway, someone have an idea how much this will cost? And whether GWS will make more than 50 of them?

LOL, cmon people bribe all the time! As if people here never have premarital sex or commit adultery! Those are crimes too, regardless what law prosecutes them.

Anyway, back to the "stock." Just put 2 pics side by side and compare. It doesn't take a genius to notice.

He's right...I hate to say it but that GWS stock is about an inch and a half to three inches too long. give or take. I've seen the real ones over seas on our guns and they deffinetly aren't that long. not bad and a great choice to heavy gunners for their stocks. Way to go GWS. Just please don't make them in such short supply and high cost that only a few of us can find them and at that ave to auction off a kidney to pay for them.

Archived