New tri-shot shotguns - M4 and SPAS?

Edmiles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...145794&st=0 here is pictures of the main versions of the M56 and 58 series, i didnt see that kind of stock in there though when i was in there May 29th to Jun 4th but in pricelist they have M56A,M56B,M56AL,M56C,M56DL and M58A,M58B :P but seeing those crazy prices you have there €67.43, €67.43, €67.43, €67.43 all same price + the cartridge being €10.73 :P hell this makes me want to move to UK :P with these prices you have, any of those M56 series wont cost more than $14.5(Cheapest) to $18 USD(Most Expensive) and the cartridge is $4.8 USD (wholesale offcourse atleast for me that is) :P damn what cut margins you have there :P is living back there expensive? how is your taxes back there? :P hope guys didnt get angry for me slipping prices out there :P i promise i wont do it again :P just this time. Enjoy while you can. And whats the smileys record i dont know why but in my posts they always get stuck in the middle :P

If it is a SPAS who knows... Folding stock and full stock models possibly? (wouldn't mind a full stock SPAS - ever since i saw the old KTW version a few years back) Also quite like the Tactical M4 shorty (DE M56)

it realy should be about time a clone company made a spas with folding stock- I've never been able to fathom why TM don't make them any more, but do make the non-stock version. why, TM, why?

but, glory be, is that a mossberg I see before me?! I would LOVE a tri shot, 30rd shell-type mozzy...

but, glory be, is that a mossberg I see before me?! I would LOVE a tri shot, 30rd shell-type mozzy...

from the airsoftworld webby

These shotguns use a magazine similar to the MB47 range

sorry mate single barrels on them I'm thinking

but mmmmm 56al m4 tactical shorty ooooh yeah

and the mystery shotty is

DE M56B M3 Shorty OK, it isn't the SPAS but we are working on it.....;)
from the airsoftworld webby

sorry mate single barrels on them I'm thinking

but mmmmm 56al m4 tactical shorty ooooh yeah

and the mystery shotty is

M56A and M56AL are multi shot 3-barrel versions. you can see from those pictures i posted in the other thread.

The Mossberg clones are single shot springer jobs (not to be confused with the gas ACM M500 6mm & 8mm BB systems)

Mind you, if Double Eagle (or whatever they want to call themselves these days) made a triple barrelled Mossberg shotgun (or even something like a triple barrelled M870 or Ithaca M37), it wouldn't really matter to people then if Marui discontinued various models in their shotgun line-up, as there'd be a cheaper (albeit not as accurate in appearance) option which would give people more of a choice if they didn't want to go the way of gas shotties or shell-hoppers

SPAS with folding stock or any of those for that matter would be great :)

Though they may be unreliable and plasticy but tbh so are the marui ones ;) But if we get a folding stock SPAS marui will get another kick to the crouch they havent bothered to prevent (IMO)

NEWSFLASH

If you check the link in the first post now, it turns out the much awaited SPAS is just the Benelli shorty clone...

(bummer <_< )

Yeah is a bit of a sucker, hopefully they will see the light in the future :)

I am very excited the M4 though.

The M3/M4 clones make me wanna remove copius amounts of cash out of my account and put it on these, especially if they make any other shotgun types (M37 Ithaca and SPAS 12 to name a few).

If they make a Mossberg with this system though i will go and buy it without question.

3 barrel shotties rule CQB.

'FireKnife'

agreed fireknife- why TM haven't capitalised on their own innovation and create more shotguns using the tri-barrel system is beyond me (seriously guys, what the smeg was that silly tac launcher nonsense about?!). if the cloners could just go the extra mile and make a mozzy or 870 that used the tribarrel and shell arrangement, they would be on to a winner.

oh well... still the shorty m4 is a bit nice- may get one for my modern-day UNIT look...

Archived