Poweredgeusa is coming back

gunaholic336

Sweet, I've been hoping that they would come back. They had some really decent pistol prices there for a while, and I was hoping to order from them until they just disappeared. This is awesome news. Hey topspin, your sig is mesmerising. Honestly, I could sit there and watch it for 15 minutes straight.

Sweet, I've been hoping that they would come back. They had some really decent pistol prices there for a while, and I was hoping to order from them until they just disappeared. This is awesome news. Hey topspin, your sig is mesmerising. Honestly, I could sit there and watch it for 15 minutes straight.

Heh heh... I think I'll be changing it soon though. :huh::(

Anyway, before PE USA closed, they also mentioned that you could still order via telephone.

Still, I'm glad that the option of ordering online will be back again.

:thumbs-up:

Has anyone at Poweredge confirmed this? Or are we all just hoping that that is what this means? I hope this is true, as PEUSA was one of my favorite places to get hard-to-find parts in the states, but I want to hear it "from the horse's mouth" so to say.

Yes, it is true. Why take it down just so we could put it up again? One reason: Money. After PEUSA and also PE Wireless closed down, we were able to focus more on our airsoft storefront. We rededicated our efforts and it has helped us quite a bit. Now, the problem with closing a website is the fact that you put a colossal amount of money into putting it up in the first place, as well as maintaining it. So my boss decided to bring it back. We will most likely be selling additional items as well, Many real steel items such as Surefire, more Blackhawk, Eotech, Trijicon, Leupold, ARMS, CAA and more. Also, we will still have real time ordering, but we will actually have a phone number to call if you have any questions. Thats basically the gist of it.

Website should be fully operational by the end of next week, give or take. Doing an inventory on 3000+ items takes a while. Especially since the site has always prided itself as being REAL TIME, IN STOCK. I'll give you guys a heads up the sooner we get to opening.

... I died a little on the inside when they closed. I had the excellent opportunity a couple weeks back to visit them in oahu, and I am very excited to have Poweredge back. They're really the best place stateside to get most guns.

This is great news, while on vacation a couple months ago I stopped in as I had purchased from their site many times and was very impressed with Mojo and team. I will be buying from them again very soon.

Thanks Mojo!

BTW, stop by http://miairsoft.proboards70.com/ and let the Michigan community know you are coming back!

Archived