Jing Gong AU3G AEG released at Rsov.com

Kamigawa

"comes with front and rear flip-up sights, battery, battery charger and a factory connected voltage stabilizer electronic board"

What the hell is that, a mosfet? Check out the pics.

um huh? Yeah sounds/looks like a mosfet to me as well.

I know that several (one model) ACM's imported by a fellow friend who owns a shop came with lipo's is the change happening finally?

sounds like performance-wise and technology-wise, mainland chinese aegs are finally surpassing japan, HK, and taiwan aegs. they still lack quality, reliability, and longevity of TM (japan), ICS (taiwan), CA (HK), VFC (taiwan), Real Sword (HK), etc though. well meh, stereotypically i mean, because i always had problems with TM and ICS guns breaking down on me. never had problems with real sword or VFC or even my Double Eagle G36c clone haha, never tried CA.

That would be because you have eyes and some kind of sense of visual beauty. :P

Not sure why this keeps getting reported over and over again as "news" - or is the news part supposed to be which shops are now stocking this, rather than that it exists?

Well if the Chinese manufactures are starting to equal if not better the quality there guns then the other manufactures are going to have to do more to make us buy them over china guns.

and

Not fail horribly like CAs sport line

and not bother to do anything like marui (unless they are going to bring out a new line of guns with blowback systems)

I just read the packaging on the website, it says 90mps... that's 300ish fps if memory serves? Is that looking like chinese aegs are starting to come down in velocity to UK limits so you can use them without downgrading?

Hah, they all say that, to comply with various international laws, for better sales. But in reality, many of them clock in at 110-120+ mps.

And I'm still intrigued by that mosfet-like thing.

Hah, they all say that, to comply with various international laws, for better sales. But in reality, many of them clock in at 110-120+ mps.

And I'm still intrigued by that mosfet-like thing.

From RSOV:

"'JG' - Jing Gong AUG with aluminum RAS rail comes with front and rear flip-up sights, battery, battery charger and a factory connected voltage stabilizer electronic board. "

I think that may be what that is.

Not sure if that means a MosFet...

Come on...why couldn't they make it look like the real AUG A3?

Because this is a lot easier and a lot cheaper. You're talking about a clone company here making a cheap clone of products someone else has already made. You really think they're going to spend a lot of money on R&D and licensing the designs from Steyr Arms???

When is someone going to step-up and give us an A3?

Hopefully never, because it looks even worse than this. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've bought one. So far amazing functionality. Average 329fps. Nice feel & weight. Surprisingly accurate (probably due to the 51cm barrel!). Hop-up is brilliant, doesn't wobble, ampidexdrous hop-up unit. About 125 - 150 foot range.

Great gun, recommended!

DSC00474.jpg

Stuck and M203 (short) + a 3-9x40E scope on it

Must have a pretty good ROF too, with the mosfet and all? What kind of battery are you using?

That is one horrible-looking setup, but hey, if it works. AUGs are all about function above form, anyway. :D

I just bought one from Kapowee Company based in Texas. I got the last one in stock for about $244.

It is EXTREMELY RIGID. There is no wobble whatsoever. As a multiple AUG owner of new and used AUGs, JG and TM alike. Nothing compares to this kind of rigidity (due to the A3 kit bolting into the A2 receiver).

I'll try to get a review posted before the weekend is over.

Must have a pretty good ROF too, with the mosfet and all? What kind of battery are you using?

That is one horrible-looking setup, but hey, if it works. AUGs are all about function above form, anyway. :D

The rate-of-fire isnt great, probably 11-13 BB/s, even with the MOSFET. I believe they come with M130 springs and a reinforced gearbox casing. utc_pyro says his is shooting 468FPS with .20g's, so Im worried about the FPS range if kizza's is shooting 150 FPS slower. :unsure:

I just bought one from Kapowee Company based in Texas. I got the last one in stock for about $244.

It is EXTREMELY RIGID. There is no wobble whatsoever. As a multiple AUG owner of new and used AUGs, JG and TM alike. Nothing compares to this kind of rigidity (due to the A3 kit bolting into the A2 receiver).

I'll try to get a review posted before the weekend is over.

The rate-of-fire isnt great, probably 11-13 BB/s, even with the MOSFET. I believe they come with M130 springs and a reinforced gearbox casing. utc_pyro says his is shooting 468FPS with .20g's, so Im worried about the FPS range if kizza's is shooting 150 FPS slower. :unsure:

350 fps is the limit at most airsoft sites in the UK. The UK airsoft market has to legally (I think) set weapons to under 350 fps for an AEG. I think the US is 450 or something?

Yes the setup is ugly but handy for CQB :)

Using a 8.4V 1100mAH battery at the moment

350 fps is the limit at most airsoft sites in the UK. The UK airsoft market has to legally (I think) set weapons to under 350 fps for an AEG. I think the US is 450 or something?

Yes the setup is ugly but handy for CQB :)

Using a 8.4V 1100mAH battery at the moment

Why a 3-9x40E scope for CQB? :P

AUGfather, a review would be great!

Archived