KWA M4s

uscmCorps

So it appears KWA has decided to release a version of their M4 AEG series with the old huge "KWA" logo replaced with the US Marine insignia (ala G&P). On the right side it appears to display the Knights Armament Info. (which is strange and unexpected as that's still infringement). Maybe these are "Asia" only models?

KWA M4A1

KWA M4A1 CQB

KWA M4A1 Tactical

Is this news? I was completely unaware they were going to do this. I'm not a big fan of the old KWA logo, but I was pretty impressed by the build quality of the overall piece especially for what they cost and their FPS straight out of the box. Although I'm not crazy about the USMC logo, the fact that they changed the logo bodes well IMHO for future releases.

Hopefully we'll see these come out with Colt logos or something less in your face soon.

i am a Marine, and of course love the Eagle Globe and Anchor logo... but it seems like every 12 year old playing now has one as well, and of course they are no Marine. so, that makes it corny... the Eagle Globe and Anchor reciever is way too common now, that it looses its merit.

it is a start, but id like COLT trades very, very much. then i would get one for sure.

-Joe

I got to look at one of these a couple of weeks ago, and I was very impressed. Extremely solid construction and a great shooter too. I didn't get a chance to chrono it, so I can't say what the FPS was. Overall, a very good buy for someone who wants a metal gun that's ready to go out of the box.

WTF O_O

KWA M4 $238?!!!

What's wrong with it? (lol)

Is KWA manufacturing these USMC trademarked M4s;

or are these modified?

SWEET find, never really looked into WGC shop past the ICS M4s.

I regret it now. Any idea what shipping to U.S. is?

WTF O_O

KWA M4 $238?!!!

What's wrong with it? (lol)

Yeah pretty cheap right?

A week ago I was a little shocked when I found KWA AEGs at an airsoft store nearby. The M4 (KWA trades) was ~£250, the G36C was ~£220. This is dirt cheap here. My CA SA58 carbine was ~£330.

If it wasn't for the fact I already have too many AEGs, I would have snatched up that G36C on the spot. £220 is almost into ACM territory here.

I feel gypped now. lol

I paid almost $300 for my KWA (with KWA trades!).

I would've loved USMC trades; but I'm painting over the trades anyway.. so it's not a big difference.

I'm definately keeping an eye on WGCshop now.

You're right, it's at the point of being better internally than ICS and CA (I love ICS though) and being in-between

the price of ACM and ICS/CA. KWA really owns. oorah t' that.

So... time for a heated discussion: Is it the best M4 for under $1000 yet? Or for the price?

Discuss.

I think so, i've put mine through some rough field testing now...around 7-8 skirmishes and it's been spot on. Hopefully the km16 press release will be out this week coming!

I think I may be the only one who feels this way, but I actually like the big "KWA Corporation" logo splattered across the side of the KWA M4 series receivers.

Why?

For the same reason a good portion of Systema PTW owners are proud to have the Systema logo on the side of their receiver. That KWA logo tells everyone who sees your AEG that you've got a very well built and high quality gun with arguably the best V2 gearbox on the market.

Mind you I don't own a KWA M4 (yet) but if I did I'd be proud of that logo on the side. It lets everyone know that you're packing some serious firepower and not just some cheap JG or other Chinese clone with a metal body kit slapped on.

Just thought I'd throw in my two rupees on this one ^_^

• 2 months later...
I think I may be the only one who feels this way, but I actually like the big "KWA Corporation" logo splattered across the side of the KWA M4 series receivers.

Why?

For the same reason a good portion of Systema PTW owners are proud to have the Systema logo on the side of their receiver. That KWA logo tells everyone who sees your AEG that you've got a very well built and high quality gun with arguably the best V2 gearbox on the market.

Mind you I don't own a KWA M4 (yet) but if I did I'd be proud of that logo on the side. It lets everyone know that you're packing some serious firepower and not just some cheap JG or other Chinese clone with a metal body kit slapped on.

I agree, I just got my KWA M4 today and I am boilding it has this new logo, I wanted the big bold KWA logo, am online trying to buy a lower receiver to swap them over

Just thought I'd throw in my two rupees on this one ^_^

Archived