Gas wood-stock 870 Maruzen @ Redwolf

judgeman

I doubt the mechanism have been changed from the original m870. I think BV stands for "Bullet Valve" which was one of the original gas powered mechanisms found in what are now considered "Classic" Airsoft guns. Im sure one of the CA.net members would know more about it than me.

Anyone notice how this one is just M870, while the plastic one is called the M870 BV? What's the difference, if any?

OMG DO WANT :wub:

$272 isnt that bad a price for a full metal, wood gas shotty either

It's not full metal. Both barrel and receiver is plastic.

BV represents "Black Version" Nothing else.

Maruzen shotguns are all plastic except once they produced M1100 with top folder stock with metal receiver and metal barrel(limited edition).

Don't think it's made from metal and wood. The only full metal and wood shotty I know of is the Marushin Mossberg M500 MAXI, and they've been out of production for quite some time now.

But is there, by any chance, a metal barrel kit available for the Maruzen M870 series?

I know that there are many different kinds of metal bodies available, but a metal barrel and magazine tube would be a great complement. It would also add some much needed weight to the gun.

it's a shame they still don't do the wooden M870 with folding metal stock (i remember seeing it years ago on Wolf Armouries website) was a nice full sized 7 shell job with real wood pump and pistolgrip/folder - what i wanted before i got the SPAS 12 folder)

memories...

Archived