G&G SG550 announced

Agent47

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xavier - Ahem...

Huh? What are you talking about.... Who owns licensing for Sig Arms and Swiss Arms? Cybergun. Who does ICS already deal with for trades on their AK's? Cybergun. Who does G&G deal with for licensing? Oh, thats right, they don't. G&G doesn't have anything to do with this. I can also tell you ICS has been in discussion with Cybergun about this for quite some time. Thanks for playing though.

Perhaps you should apologise to Perch?

I'm intrigued by this, especially since the ICS offering is as vaporware as this is.

The only thing that bugs me is that ANYTIME someone mentions bringing out a new sig, people always ask if there will be burst!!! Tm made their sigs with burst for a couple of years, now for some reason all sigs must have burst??

This looks pretty nice, they will have some good sales if they beat ICS out, which they probably will, and ICS is only releasing the 551.

The only thing that bugs me is that ANYTIME someone mentions bringing out a new sig, people always ask if there will be burst!!! Tm made their sigs with burst for a couple of years, now for some reason all sigs must have burst??

This looks pretty nice, they will have some good sales if they beat ICS out, which they probably will, and ICS is only releasing the 551.

people want SIG's with burst for two reasons:

1. the RealSteel SG550's have burst.

2. Burst is actually pretty usefull.

well, then why dont people ask if each new M16 will have burst? thats what i freaking want!

THE REAL M16 HAS BURST

airsoft companies dont care. the cost and trouble of adding burst wont make the rifle sell enough to make it worth it for them. we will not see much burst. but there are enough mosfets out there to do it yourself easily, thats what i plkan on doing to my M16A4 sometime soon

about the sig550: i am glad. personally, i wont buy it, but im glad G&G is making one. id say good move on their part

looks great

-Joe

I told you but almost nobody believed me ;)

Have a closer look to the Pistol Grip. It is actually smaller compared to the TM one, meaning it has the correct size.

If they didn't change it to the prototype I hold, the body won't be cast but stamped metal/steel.

I'm definately getting one as soon as they're out :D

On my 552 the selector switch covers up the full option when it is on safe.

I should also add, here is the real 550 selector switch

dsc029um7.jpg

So we will probably get burst on this. I do hope it is good, I will buy one right after I buy the ICS 551.

Not all M16s have burst. There's different versions. Don't base gun info on CoD:4, pl0x.

Just going to point this out, you know, as a point of interest: masakarijoe is really one of the Few and the Proud, so he know's there's different versions, and has probably handled/relied upon some of them. I'd think this information would be apparent to anyone who isn't blind ((And considering that I practically am, some who are)) and posessing even a modicum of common sense, at least after looking at the man's post.

Carry on.

P.S. I didn't know any of the M-16s in CoD:4 had a burst fire function, so I must be misunderstanding your post, or misunderestimating your capacity for comedic inversion. You were being tongue in cheek weren't you?

Perhaps you should apologise to Perch?

I'm intrigued by this, especially since the ICS offering is as vaporware as this is.

If you are going to quote me, you could try quoting the whole thing rather than just a section in a pointless attempt to start a flamewar. I have nothing to apologize for, no where did I say G&G wasn't going to make one. What I said was I didn't care if they were making one, which I don't. What I was arguing was him trying to imply that had some sort of factor in ICS's Sig which he had nothing to base that statement on. Plus, unless I missed it somewhere so far all we have is an announcement from G&G which puts them at the same place as ICS. G&G is every bit as good at making "vaporware" as ICS. I'm still waiting for my G&G F2000, but they haven't even mentioned that in over a year now.

The externals look great, as you would expect from G&G, but lets wait until we see an actual product and play with the internals since G&G can be quite hit or miss on them.

Just going to point this out, you know, as a point of interest: masakarijoe is really one of the Few and the Proud, so he know's there's different versions, and has probably handled/relied upon some of them. I'd think this information would be apparent to anyone who isn't blind ((And considering that I practically am, some who are)) and posessing even a modicum of common sense, at least after looking at the man's post.

Carry on.

P.S. I didn't know any of the M-16s in CoD:4 had a burst fire function, so I must be misunderstanding your post, or misunderestimating your capacity for comedic inversion. You were being tongue in cheek weren't you?

Right, well I didn't know he was in the Marines, my bad. I just thought he was one of those noobs who think they know everything about guns from playing CoD: 4. Sorry if I offended. =/

Btw, the CoD: 4 M16 only has three round burst. The M4 has full auto. =D

Archived