Magpul PTS New Products Update

orca

Sam from Magpul PTS, was kind enough to send us these latest updates.

We have 2 new products will available in early July. Please find the following detail for your reference.

Magpul PTS PMAG

post-532-1214223288_thumb.jpg

In 2008 SHOT Show, we demonstrated our airsoft version Polymer Magazine (PMAG™) mock up and announced this new product will available in the middle of this year. Our final product is in the process of production and will available soon.

FEATURES

- Magpul PTS PMAG™ is Mid Cap (120 Rounds) magazine.

- It is made by high quality DuPont Polymer.

- It is a new design which fit most of the AR Type and SCAR AEG and metal receivers, which include VFC HK416

- PMAG Ranger can replace the footplate of the Magpul PTS PMAG™.

Magpul PTS Modular Sling Adapter + MSS Single Point Sling Mount

post-532-1214223322_thumb.jpg

The Sling Adapter replaces receiver end-plates on most standard telescoping stocks and provides a mounting interface for any M93 MSS™ sling mount. Once installed, the user can quickly swap out different mounts without removing the entire carbine stock.

post-532-1214223363_thumb.jpg

FEATURES

- Integrated appearance

- Simple installation requires removal of buffer tube

- Accepts M93 MSS™ Sling Mount (full-loop, snap-loop, double snap-loop)

Yay! The announced PMAGs arenot those weird Highcaps that Evike is selling!

Jump for JOY!!!!!!!!! Lets hope the internals aren't G&P's crappy ones though <_< Even though it looks like they will be because G&P is one of the few that makes 120rd mags <_<

Odd, I never had any problems with my G+P midcaps...

...However I will definately be buying those PMAGs. :)

Orca:

(1) Any word on MSRP for any/all of these products? If they're announced now, surely Magpul PTS knows how much they'll be selling for?

(2) I'd love to buy 10 PMAGs... but given how many times I've been burned on mid-caps before, I think I'll wait for your review. Are you getting a sample in soon?

(3) Real Magpul Modular Sling Adapters don't come with sling mounts which must be bought separately. So this one comes with a single point sling adapter as default?

(4) Any idea how the insert is held within the mag? And any idea who sourced the inserts for them (curious on this as IMHO, G&P mags are poo).

Thanks man!

LOL Alex, If/when we get any samples in, I'll get them to the shop so you can checkout in person. Checking on all that other info for you.

The MSA will come with the MSS.

PMags coming soon to Ebaybanned. They're using the same picture so I dont know if they will be the real deal Magpul, as they got in a bit of touble in the past for selling Magpul or something along those lines. :unsure:

120round Midcap PMags, I'm happy. :D

$109 US for 5.

Rich.

PMags coming soon to Ebaybanned. They're using the same picture so I dont know if they will be the real deal Magpul, as they got in a bit of touble in the past for selling Magpul or something along those lines. :unsure:

$109 US for 5.

Rich.

Ebaybanned is only carrying real Magpul PTS product right now.

i have not sell fake magpul long long long time ago,,,, My CTR, Grip and MagPul M4 body are purchased from Magpul~

hopefully more company can work as same as Magpul,, release the quality and price reasonable airsoft product .

Paul

$109 US for 5.

Rich.

I never saw the big problem with G&P mags, they just needed a little persuasion. They all feed fine in my guns, u guys wanna sell them to me hehe.

All i can say is that these seem like they will be a winner, i only hope they make a 20rnd version, nothing cuter than a shorty mag.

Archived