New plastic M4s, Li Poly batteries

Crimson

I Chih Shivan announced new M4/M16 models with reinforced plastic bodies- again, a direct competition to ACM products. Three models will be available (M4A1 with telescopic and solid stock and solid stock M4 Commando). Also, ICS offers new Li Poly batteries under their brand name.

ics_news_2306.jpg

If the plastic guns come with split gearboxes I see this as a good move, as it would position them at a price point where people who where interested in trying out their split gearbox would be willing to do so.

I definately wouldn't recommend the bottom lipo. 1000mAh and 10C gives you 10A of current before it blows up.... Even stock Marui guns are fused higher than that aren't they?

I'd hope with those C values were the running constant and they had a higher peak C value for safety - there's no use having a lower rated li-po than your fuse. TBH, I wouldn't want a li-po with less than 20C running constant for airsoft applications anyway....

As for the AEG's, meh - if I want plastic, I'll buy TM.

Cheers

H.

Archived