Classic Army 1911 and Glock 26

bluntshooter

Next week (or so i am told) classic army will release their CA1911 and CA26

DSCF0871.jpg

CA1911 will be full metal, frame has stamped markings, only inaccuracy is it says CA1911 instead of M1911, no trades on the upper frame though.

magazine capacity will be 24+1, barrel is 112mm long and 6.08mm

will retail in the shop for $340 HKD, or $44USD, or 22 GBP

CA26 has a metal slide, Some trades, didnt take as close a look as the 1911 tho... sorry

magazine capacity will be 15+1, barrel is 73mm long and 6.08mm

will retail in the shop for $340 HKD, or $44USD, or 22 GBP

Wheeeey Classic Army releasing some rather nice pistols ;)

Nice to see this actually...however I'm unsure if we need yet another manufacturer making glocks...TM, KSC/KWA, Tanaka, Marushin (Shell Ejecting), Cyma, HFC, KJW...how many more can we take ;) Haha.

£22 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the £$&*, for a full metal 1911, have CA rebranded some Bell ones or something, thats a ridiculously cheap price for a decent 1911 or Glock 26 in that case.

But if they are any good and they get over to the UK quick then i may just have to get a CA1911 to back my TM one up.

'FireKnife'

renegadecow the WE 1911 holds 15, the TM holds 25 (26 at a push) so this is most likely going to be similar to the TM (heres hoping).

The Glock 26 doesn't look to bad though and at that price it may be a useful little pistol to hide somewhere on a loadout.

'FireKnife'

I'll buy both of them for those stupidly low prices...they could do as a cheap knockabout, "who cares if they gets smashed into a wall and have loadsa dents and scratches" kinda pistol.

HOLD UP! B&T MP5K..SEF Trigger Grouping..YES PLEASE!

http://www.classicarmy.com/newss.jsp

http://www.classicarmy.com/showcatalogue.j...id=450&pg=1

Hahaha,

Just looked on the CA website and the 1911 and Glock 26 have both got AEG under there 'Operation' section.

I think CA need to get a grip with this whole gas thing.

And the 1911 mag that is sold seperate does look to be a TM 1911 one but with a different looking valve and screw, but they are both still in the same place.

'FireKnife'

Arent the CA shop prices usually lower than the HK websites? I'd put money on it not being £22 (exc postage) from the usual websites and in the UK probably about £60 - £80. Still, for a full metal gun thats not too bad anyway.

I do believe that I will buy at least on of these as soon as they come out and do a review. I haven't torn anything down in a while and it seems like these have the potential to be interesting.

Now I just need to find a store that stocks these.

Archived