TM Sig p226 Review

IronWolf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"real 9mm experience" obviously these peeps haven't fired real pistols.

The closes someone could give you in airsoft would be to get you to hold the pistol and then slap the muzzle.. hard.. that might jerk the gun like the real thing..

Still, pistol sounds good, will have to "invest" and find out.. :)

I think the plastics look very nice actually, they look much better than the horrible shinyness of the tacmaster. Very few visible mould lines on the one in those pics. Also the texturing on the grips looks very nice (not that it matters cause im gonna put some hogue grips on mine :) )

Hoping to pic mine up on wednesday so i'll post a little review if i can put it down for long enough.

As to the real 9mm experience, i think they are refering to the return stroke of the slide (i.e. it is as quick as a real 9mm). Id loved to see a gbb that recoiled like a real gun, but id be scared about the slide flying off the back and maiming me :)

Some pretty obvious seams in some of the shots, I'm afraid... :(

Yeh shame :( Althought there dont seem to be any obvious ones on the top side of the gun, just the ones in the picture below which shows the underside of the gun. What i do like though is inside the magazine port you can see little brass inserts for the grip screws to go into, thats a nice touch.

26.jpg

I must admit KJW did a good Full Metal Para-Ord 14-45, I still have one kicking around the house somewhere :)

But I found the KJW metal M9 and Metal Glock 23's that came out, performed NOWHERE near their plastic marui competition... they drank to much gas, got cold too quick.. and where generally disappointing..

We had 2x KJW M9's and FOUR Metal Glock23's.. and we ended up selling them on and going back to Marui...

These days I would take a Marui plastic GBB over a Metal copy.. just because its more relaiable in the field..

Wellll. On the grips of real SIGPRO there are seam or molding lines on the plastic grips there. Soo if there are 'seam lines' on the TM 226, I suspect that i will NOT be griping about it in anyway. Makes it more 'or-theen-teek' like :D

Archived