girls and guns.....

situpking

so.. question.

how many people here have girl freinds that actually approve of their use of guns, and or actually play themselves, or do they just tolerate the obsession in the hope you'l grow out of it.. i ask cos my woman keeps stealing my mp5. ( although i do find her using her lara croft usp sexy in a kinky way)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did have a girl friend who approved of it. She was great. She never showed how bored she was when i went on about my glocks etc and once spent the whole afternoon bombing up air rifle mags for me.

Its well strange because ive not spoke to her in days- then as i write this i get a text lmao.

my wife is very supportive and encourages me to skirmish when the opportunity comes around .. .when she explains to her friends, she says it's a good form of "exercise" for me. . .

the only RULE I must follow, in order to KEEP my collection and continuing playing, is NOT TO SHOOT HER. . if I shoot her or if a bb richochets and hits her. . my airsoft days are OVER!

She's already use to digging bbs out of her drawers, shoes, laundry,etc. . she just shakes her head.

On a side note. . .there's nothing more sexy than an Angelina Jolie-type character pointing a Desert Eagle at you with her pouty lips. . .(which was total BS in Tomb Raider 2. . like she could hold and shoot a .50 Desert Eagle with one hand, not many can) . . . or I'll take Mila Jovavich holding any weapon of her choice .. .and then you have all the racequeen-type Japanese girls promoting airsoft!!! whooo hooooo!!!! God Bless the Japanese!!!

You can actually hold an shoot most handguns single handed. I myself yoused to shoot my 3" .44 mag single handed quite easilly. It's just a matter of practice. The Eagle is actually a *beep* cat as the rotating bolt mech. absorbes quite alot of the recoil energy.

Any way back on topic, wish I could find a bird that like shooting, bikes aswell would be good, oh and if she could be rich and beutiful aswell!

Guess I should lower my expectations a bit their though.

You can actually hold an shoot most handguns single handed. I myself yoused to shoot my 3" .44 mag single handed quite easilly. It's just a matter of practice. The Eagle is actually a *beep* cat as the rotating bolt mech. absorbes quite alot of the recoil energy.

the point I'm making is little fragile waify model single handing a .50 pistol. . .I'm not saying that most people can't handle a .50. . but when I mean "handling" or "shooting" a .50 Eagle. .I mean to accurately hitting your target.. of course ANYONE can shoot a .50, .480, .454, or .44 with one hand. . . and not aiming. . .you just don't see more than 10% of real shooters single handing a .50 pistol

I've witnessed a huge 6'5" 350+ lbs burly lumber jack(huge arms/wrists as big as most people's thighs) guy at the range renting a .50 DE. . bought a BOX of .50s. . .was only able to shoot off 4 rnds (two fisted) before he but it down and returned it to the front desk. . . maybe he just sucked.

I've shot .44 grizzly win mag and automags. . nothing like a .50

(sorry for the change in subject)

My girlfriend is indifferant towards me, "airsofting," but she hates, "airsoft guns," it's kind'a funny. She's one of those crazy liberal americans who thought that the "Assualt Weapon Ban," was the only thing keeping AK-47s out of criminals hands, but, alas, I love her so. She doesn't even know I have the MP5K-PDW, all she knows I have are a few springers and gas guns... :-D

My X on the other hand loved airsoft guns, she wanted to go play with me sometime. I'm thinking as soon as I get a second AEG or a shotgun, I'll take her out playing with me.

My wife is fine about the guns, and is more than happy for me to take our son along too. It's the "little white balls" she finds all over the house that drive her nuts. I invite her to come along every time (we could always use the extra firepower) but so far no dice.

She thinks i am insane to be playing with toys but i see she is starting to get her fix at home too.. might have to get some rules about gas money laid out.. heh

I would not consider an anti gun mate anyway.

My wife approves, although she is American therefore is used to real guns back in California.

She realises she isnt going to sway my opinion on the matter.....as she states "Boys will be Boys!".....

Familiar with guns in CA? They have some many anti gun laws if you sneeze a bb out your nose you get arrested! :P

Archived