ACM RPG 7 Released

Crimson

Just noticed the ACM RPG7 on the market avaliable to buy, pictures and details below:

Product Code: UN-RPG-7

Product Name: ACM RPG-7 Rocket launcher

Stock: In

Weight: 4100g

Description: Full metal/wooden body

40mm M203 type cartridge

Real deal optional optics and night visions availiable

Specification: New Design with Real scale ABS Bullet

Price:$415

Avaliable at boom arms:

ACM-RPG.jpg

this the same as the ebaybanned model?

Dont know but it looks like it, plus they both use real steel optics which makes me think its the same but look at the price difference, which makes me wonder

Link here:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=493

and here:

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...4f587f197687500

A few people at my local site banded together and bought one of these (Or the ebaybanned model, can't be sure) and it has made a fair few very interesting games. The two so far have been attackers recovering the RPG then shooting down action man's helicopter from the trees. Secondly a bunker busting game along the same lines but with multiple bunkers which had to be "blown up" by the rpg.

All in all well worth it, and I don't even use it! :D

Hm, this looks good. The only one I had seen before was the Smokey's one, but apparently EbayBanned has one as well. I may have to forgo my "no Chinese clone guns" rule for this one....

But I hope someone here in the US gets it, like Coldgunner said, importing RPGs to the US or UK doesn't sound smart to me.

Hey, Lewis, how did that "shooting down the helicopter" thing work?

Dont know but it looks like it, plus they both use real steel optics which makes me think its the same but look at the price difference, which makes me wonder

Link here:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=493

and here:

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...4f587f197687500

Should be the same piece. Gunner's doesn't include S&H, ebayBanned's does. Hence the price difference.

Awesome, now I just need to sell off some of my junkers to be able to afford this one. Looks really nice, particularly the real optic... Soviet reticles are so interesting. But I'd be afraid of importing one as well, if a Customs agent opened the box yours was in (well, one of the two) it might not end up very well. Hopefully some US and UK retailers will start bringing some over... but either way, this would be really fun to use.

Anybody wanna buy a broken G&P M870? I so need funds for this baby :P

That's nifty, it looks like you could carry extra warheads with the grenade pre-loaded and swap them out like the real thing. Of course, that makes me wonder why they just don't make a warhead with an integrated BB launcher instead of requiring you to buy the grenades.

I am Ebaybanned Paul, This is same as my RPG and Gunner one,, but i can honestly tell all they have some quality problem so i temp stop to sell it until they change the material of the rocket ~~

I sell 5 pcs and have to refund once. fxxxxxxxxxxxxk

regards

paul

Whats with all the drival about not importing it, it's a toy. Provide the proper paperwork ( including proof of defence if in the UK ) and customs will not give a s**t.

HAH, they even use my photo,, he is really lazy haha ~~

I am Ebaybanned Paul, This is same as my RPG and Gunner one,, but i can honestly tell all they have some quality problem so i temp stop to sell it until they change the material of the rocket ~~

regards

paul

Hm, this looks good. The only one I had seen before was the Smokey's one, but apparently EbayBanned has one as well. I may have to forgo my "no Chinese clone guns" rule for this one....

But I hope someone here in the US gets it, like Coldgunner said, importing RPGs to the US or UK doesn't sound smart to me.

Hey, Lewis, how did that "shooting down the helicopter" thing work?

Well, it was merely a toy helicopter (bloody big toy) in a tree. Shooting it with the RPG was end game.

wow, that now sounds pretty lame.

Whats with all the drival about not importing it, it's a toy. Provide the proper paperwork ( including proof of defence if in the UK ) and customs will not give a s**t.

How will it tie in with the VCRB?

It isn't really an RIF more of a RIRPG!

I love it, and I want one! But I'm 17 at the moment and thus Mr Brown says "no", so does anyone really know if I could get one?

I mean, i think you're allowed grenade launchers, because they're parts for existing guns, but this is a standalone weapon, so it may be a bit a grey area...

regards

paul

What was wrong with it? Did it just not work or did the rocket crack? Hopefully when I get the money I can buy one of these :D

• 6 months later...

so wait, i want one of these bad boys! NOW!!!!!! RAWWRR!!!!!!shutup2.gif

Anyway.... i didnt read all the posts but is the ATF going to kick down my door and tear gas me for clicking buy for an airsoft RPG7? becouse I am scared! imagine if they open the box and see an RPG! and just add to that the fact that USA is paranoid about terrorism and that i am from The caucasus and i say the ATF will pay me a visit.

so has anyone ordered one of these?

I assume they will be smart enough to sen it disassembeled and with a papaer sating it is airsoft in the box.

so... is it legal?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived