New KSC USP system

nines

Lol, read the topic, it is said clearly:

System7 is really just another way of saying "pressure valve", like the ones in the marui and the KSC Glocks, as opposed to the hardkick system that existed from 1995 in the form of the late MGC blowback and the WA magna blowback system.

Slightly off topic, but it shows just how much less prone to cool down the System 7 tech can be, when compared to the HardKick system:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The bottom M93R-2 is the series 7, the top one is M93R-2 1st Ver. According to the clip, both guns contained the same number of BB's.

It is comprised of both a new piston in the blowback unit for greater efficiency and recoil, as well as a higher ouput main valve for power. Just like in the PTP M9 versus the old system. It is worth an upgrade if you own a USP but want more performance out of it.

• 3 months later...
so, does anyone know if the ksc usp .45 system 7 is compitable with the metal slide for the old ksc usp .45? http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=3658 because I'm not buying it if I can't get those awesome trades on it. Thanks.

I'm not sure but i dont' think so. On dentrinity, they have KSC metal slides that specify they are for system 7 :(

Archived