KSC System 7 new blowback design

vengecore

Has anybody bought or seen the newly redesigned KSC Gas guns yet? I have seen the new version popping up on HK website and I was curious about the performance of the new Blow back system. IF i had to guess i'd think its the new system that KWAUSA put in the M9 PTP, only because their M9s and USP use a similar system.

Yes it the same design as the PTP from KWA USA. It is superior in terms of recoil and power. Unfortunately it still uses the same hop up unit, so no gaisn there.

The full metal M1911 and the full metal Sig P226 also use the full version 7 system, even though they aren't listed as such.

• 8 months later...
Yes it the same design as the PTP from KWA USA. It is superior in terms of recoil and power. Unfortunately it still uses the same hop up unit, so no gaisn there.

The full metal M1911 and the full metal Sig P226 also use the full version 7 system, even though they aren't listed as such.

KWA OEMs for KSC.

I thought the "stick a key inside the breech to adjust" hop up unit is much better than all my other GBB pistols. The Marui Glocks: Need to take the slide off to adjust. HFC M190: adjustment not possible.

Erik.

Hate to bump such an old thread, but i was wondering if anyone has had the privilege of shooting both the system 7 version and the original version of the USP Compact. If so, how much of a difference is there between the two?

I've got both versions, the original system being the older of the two that I have. The Sys7, based on what I've seen so far, has a much snappier and quicker blowback. Magazines aren't cross compatible though. The hop up is pretty decent based on a few quick shots that I like to take every now and then. But I haven't really had a chance to use it in the field yet. Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.

One thing that I've noticed, is that the old system will drop right into the slide of the System 7. Whether or not this holds true for all the other USP's, I can't confirm. Only the USPc.

I haven't had much time to really use it yet, so this is just based on what I've seen so far. Hope that helps some.

I've got both versions, the original system being the older of the two that I have. The Sys7, based on what I've seen so far, has a much snappier and quicker blowback. Magazines aren't cross compatible though. The hop up is pretty decent based on a few quick shots that I like to take every now and then. But I haven't really had a chance to use it in the field yet. Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.

One thing that I've noticed, is that the old system will drop right into the slide of the System 7. Whether or not this holds true for all the other USP's, I can't confirm. Only the USPc.

I haven't had much time to really use it yet, so this is just based on what I've seen so far. Hope that helps some.

Thanks for the reply.

I guess basically the reason i'm asking is to see if its worth it to "upgrade" my old USP Compact.

Also you mentioned that the old system will drop right into the slide of the system 7. Will the system 7 system drop into the old slide as well? I have a beautiful zeke slide for my USPc and if i can't use it anymore because of the new blowback system, it might be a final deal killer for me.

Also wanted to ask if any other parts were interchangeable.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotta say that I am happy with my Full-size USP by KWA. I'd have to use the newer system to compare but it has been a rock-solid field pistol. I too am interested in the new system but I don't feel like re-buying 6 or 7 magazines. I'm thinking that I'll just spend the money upgrading my current platform. Suggestions?

Archived