KSC's new gas system

Crimson

LA Gunshop prepared a very cool demonstration why new KSC's gas system (called System7) is better than older systems. At least absence of cool down effect is noticeable.

source:Airsoft news eu

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

How do you embed this ? Could someone embed this please :)

Edit*

Thank you renegade Cow :)

They are rolling this system out to other guns.

The piston debuted in the version II M1911. The full upgrade was shown in the KWA PTP / KSC Full Metal M9. The latest full metal M1911s also have this full system. The latest USP's are also being released/have been released in System 7.

Yes, newer one stops shooting first because there is less noticeable cooldown. Even though it stops shooting first, keep in mind that both GBBs have the same amount of rounds to start with. The older generation blowback system suffers from more gradual power loss, which results in slowing of the ROF.

The "system 7" seems to be a loose copy of TM's GBB engine. Wise choice there, KSC. Sadly, as usual, there are few or no aftermarket/spare parts. Even sadder, they still use that miserable ball bearing hop-up. Nuughh!

And the M11 really needs to be re-done, the current one is pretty bad.

Dunno, I have three (well one is T77) and I'm quite happy at them. 2000rpm and longevity AND improved feed with a simple piece of superlon. But I would gladly swap the mags with TMP.

Can't wait for their revamped M11 either.

i think thats what they REALLY should have put development into

I'd like to see a new TMP just for the heck of it. And the M11 really needs to be re-done, the current one is pretty bad.

i'm gonna completely agree with both of those statements

@Utty

most people who actually use theirs have theirs not working as well, it was my primary, and it failed miserably

once KSC has a more reliable contender for the M11/M10 model, give me a call

1800SHEMALE

lol

Archived