Ebaybanned to begin selling AEGs!

{{RommelsElite}}Pz4

Just thought Id let you all know. Got an Email today saying:

HI all buyer,

After the month preparation, we are ready to start the sell of airsoft !!! The confirmed date is 28 July,2008, A new site for AEG will be linked to ebaybanned.com. G&P , Systema PTW, JG, CYMA, Dboy AEGs will firstly be listed.

Since we have no experience on shipping AEG , we really want some advice from buyer. Would you mind tell me your experience on buying AEG from Asia (especially HK) ??

If you can not import AEG since the country import policy, please let me know.We appreciate your information and help.

Regards

Paul

Im definitely glad to see them start carrying guns, and I hope they keep the built in shipping with everything. So any other opinions?

i would rather they stick to selling accessories, besides i think their prices will be about the same as the rest of the HK retailers..

might as well stick to 1 thing and do it good , now we probably wont get as good a service as before if they start getting swamped because of aeg sales!

have i missed something? is there something special about theese guys or is it just another shop?

ive never bought anything from theese guys before, what they like?

the poor english isnt a confidence builder! :P

free shipping on almost everything

i would rather they stick to selling accessories, besides i think their prices will be about the same as the rest of the HK retailers..

might as well stick to 1 thing and do it good , now we probably wont get as good a service as before if they start getting swamped because of aeg sales!

:rolleyes:

Ive ordered over 5,000$ worth of stuff from Paul. Only screwed up a flashhider and a grip. Simply sent it in the next box.

5,000$ in group buys I organized on my own... thats how reliable he is.

Ordered 4 times already. Only problem I had was my own fault, I forogt to go back to the main page. Yet they contacted me and we sorted out everything nicely.

I am going to keep ordering from them. :D

Don't know why you guys are spreading FUD about ebaybanned. As far as I know they're very reputable. My orders had no problems whatsoever.

Guess what!? Some people have had bad experiances with ebaybanned, me being one of them. Theres plenty of posts around too to show that i'm not the only one either.

Of all the HK shops i've used ebaybanned is the most unreliable of the lot, and they still owe me a lot of stuff.

I don't think it's fair to say they're the worst HK dealer. But to all those that have said that they've "never had a problem" with EB, you shouldn't judge a dealer by orders when nothing goes wrong. It's about how a dealer acts when something has gone wrong :)

I've had 2 problems with my orders from Ebaybanned. The first one was that they sent me the wrong stuff, the second was that the LaRue rail they sent me was faulty.

First problem was dealt with swiftly and they didn't even ask me to send the stuff back. Simply saying "sorry for wrong stuff, keep wrong package as present". There was a thompson wood kit in there as well as some steel and wood AK parts so it wasn't just some cheap rubbish either.

Second problem was also dealt with swiftly. Paul didn't have stock to send me a replacement at that point so EB refunded me the money and told me to keep hold of the faulty (but useable) product. They didn't ask me to send it back to them at MY OWN expense unlike some HK dealers *cough* DragonRed *cough*

Back on topic after rant :P I agree that EB should stick to what they're good at with the gear and accessories if selling AEG will make the operation too busy to handle orders. There's already enough supply of AEG from RSOV and Gunner.

I don't think it's fair to say they're the worst HK dealer.

If you re-read my post i say they're the worst of all the HK retailers i've used, i'm sure there are worse out there but i've not been unlucky enough to use them.

I have ordered over $2.5k (Come this Christmas buying season that will likely become $3k) in items from ebaybanned for myself or others. There have been x3 screw-ups. All 3 were dealt with amazingly. 1 was the wrong battery sent with my order. I was told to keep it and they sent along the right one to me free of charge with rush shipping. The second was vest. It was sent along to me and it was defective. (Vest was sewn together so that you couldn't open it!) I was told to keep it and he sent along a new one with rush shipping. The last was this scope I ordered. It was supposed to come with a sunshade. It arrived missing the sunshade, the battery, lens caps and mounting rings. (Conveniently "lost" at the US Customs office here in Honolulu...right.) They couldn't replace it at the time so we got our full purchase price refunded.

Sometimes they are slow, but I have never had them NOT ship me an item. You might have to remind them it was part of your order, but if you are nice in your e-mails to them they are prompt and often more than amicable about such things. I have one team mate that dog mouths them. The odd thing is his only complaint is that they are slow and that he had his order shipped to him in 2 parts and they arrived at 2 different times. He was terrible to them in his mails. He even belittled them and they still got his packages to him. He bad mouths them...and he still uses them.

The way they treat me and by brothers will always have me coming back. They will always get my cash, the cash of my 2 brothers and half of the mutts I run with because they are good to us. Always. I will even make it a point to shop there for AEGs first if I can.

You can have whatever opinion you want of them. I have a good one. For whatever that counts.

Undoubtedly there has to be at least one mishap with ebaybanned, I think every store screws up from time to time, but lately I can definitely say they respond quicker than.. let's say WGC, and they seem to be quite interested in keeping the buyer satisfied, even if they screw things up they have this tendency to make up for it.

Something I don't see in many stores.

+1 for them, wouldn't hesitate to buy aeg's.

Archived