New videos from inokatsu

kimkafwan

I cant tell from the videos but do they hold the gas in the mags?

It appears so.

Until I see a test that shows they can shoot all 50 rounds in one solid burst... I'm kinda unenthused. Especially after the performance of my WA on Saturday. <_<

Would be quite intrested in the xm and the vn but hopefully they can run on an external tank, the only detractions of which seem to people suggesting they might tangle, of course you can have all the tangle free low drag stuff in the world but its all a bit useless if you can't empty the mag down range. Can't please airsofterse ;)

How on earth are they going to be in a similar price range to WAs with the addition of metal body, barrel etc. Plus its an Inokatsu.....They must be anticipating selling loads with such a low price.

In the long run, the price isn't that low. They are banking on the idea that the gun being "inexpensive" (by standards of what it is), will get loads buyers. And it will. The real money will be in selling magazines. I bet if mags were even cheap (say, $50usd range), one would easily rack up the cost of the gun itself in mags alone.

so, $600 gun you say? you'll spend 1200 EASILY. eventually.

but damn. really looks worth it. I know I want one just to have!

Archived