Wilson Combat 1911 @ AirsoftGI

CrazyJ

not at all a WE tactical

differences:

all black

3 hole trigger (instead of the tac's 3 slot)

grips

trademarks (though incorrect)

and my WE m1911 tac is not junk. great pistol

i just might buy this one too. and definately the marui meu (when it comes out eventually... been waiting too long)

-Joe

not at all a WE tactical

differences:

all black

3 hole trigger (instead of the tac's 3 slot)

grips

trademarks (though incorrect)

well I'd like to think it wasn't but can you explain the little WE emblem by the trigger guard.

Please....Joe.

You have this gun and don't see ? Shape of the slide and frame, magazine, safeties, sights.... It's just WE with some trades and Wilson grips. Nothing more.

You installed gunners grips on Your WE and it's Marsoc for You. If You are happy about that it's fine. But this is just WE tactical and won't be Wilson Combat model only with grips. Lack of proper magazine relase, thumb safety, sights, and many small things You can see on Western Arms models ... This is just poor try in my opinion.

The finish on all WEs makes me cry.

I would much rather have one of these in decent plastic.

I agree. Personaly, having owned various WE's recent GBBs, I have no problems with whatever metal they used to make it. But the poor finish is always my concern. Sure I could replaint it but it is not as easy for someone like me living in a tiny apartment.

If they used proper anodising or even use higher quality spray paints, it would make it a LOT better.

regardless of any nitpicking at this point its more a legit wilson combat than anything in the airsoft world,as its a legal product and not a counterfiet item. i would pay more for a correct high quality legal one in a heartbeat,but for now im taking the plunge on this one.

Get yourself a WA then. Wilson Combat license WA to make 1911s with Wilson trades. Wilson Website

Archived