KSC USP .45 Tactical

rusTORK

Is it really any better than the old system?

The report of broken nozzles is rather worrying...

I remember all the fuss about the 2005 model Mk23, but I can't tell any difference in kick or power.

BTW, the mags appear to be unique, so even if you could fit a new blowback unit to an earlier gun, you'd probably need all new mags.

cheers.

I like KSC's system 7 over older MGC/WA types they used, simply because it kicks harder. :P I have owned many glocks but never exprienced nozzle breaking.

Watchout for their new System 7 full metal M9 series though. It's not the nozzle you have to worry about but one of the piece fixes recoil spring guide system. They break very easily on greengas, rendering the gun useless. Kinda ironic since Full metal versions are made to work with greengas then something else breaks.

The blog says they started working on USP tactical .45 So it is definitely coming soon. I kinda wish they made it in .40S&W though. Not much fan of .45 USP.

P2022 is also another new product they are working on but doesn't say it's System 7 or not.

From this pistol i'm need only sights (front and rear), trigger with trigger stop and extended magazine floor plate... SD metal i already have...

From the H&K USP .45 Tactical Manual

1108300.png

1108303.png

1108305.png

1108307.png

So, for people who already have KSC USP .45 - better way - buy some parts...

IMHO

I believe USP tactical parts such as the sights are very hard to get hold of though, especially across the pond. Then theres always the issue of fitting them.

At least, I've never had any luck getting sights.

I believe USP tactical parts such as the sights are very hard to get hold of though, especially across the pond. Then theres always the issue of fitting them.

At least, I've never had any luck getting sights.

I found sight on eBay (~ $118 (!)) and floor plate on one site ($7) and Trigger kit ($125 (!)), but now... =)

P.S. I don't think, what KSC sight with tritium... =) I guess Meprolight is still the best (and still expensive).

Archived