JG Krebs Tactical Rifle (Full Metal)

Dustie

Could do with a side-folder rather than a full stock, but otherwise, its rather sexy, I think- better than all the other tacticool aks out there in terms of looks, in my opinion.

I agree, something like a 'Galil' type stock would be perfect. ;)

P.

I dunno, I rather like it :)

Could do with a side-folder rather than a full stock, but otherwise, its rather sexy, I think- better than all the other tacticool aks out there in terms of looks, in my opinion.

Pretty much zactly what I was thinking. I would love to see this with some sort of side-folding stock and optic on that rail. I would even like to see some sort or B&T-esque skeletonized stock on one of these. Might be my first clone AK...

I have to confess that this is the first time I suddenly started to have an extremely large lust for an AK. Reminds me so much of my once issued Valmet. :)

Ok, that sums it. I'm buying one as soon as they land here.

So pretty much the front half of a 16A4 slapped on to the rest of a tactical AK? Different I suppose, but it looks like you couldn't make your mind up between an armalite and a kalashnikov to be honest.

There is an actual AK like this. Check out Krebs tactical AK's. This is a good deal, that kit alone is expensive. I bet the purist AK lovers are ready to kill JG right now because they dont' like tacticool r@ped AK's. I like r@ping AR's & AK's. This looks like one to get in the future.

• 1 month later...

Archived