Star Rainbow Company: BB Tracer

Crimson

Whistler from SRC has sent this piece of excellent news: As it turns out, TM will no longer be the only one with a Tracer unit hidden inside a suppressor

Hi,

Here is our new coming item . SRC ”BB TRACER ” It will be released on 10 Aug .

The package include:

BB TRACER / with Ni-Mh Rechargeable batteries

Battery charger

TRACER BB 500 Shots

The BB Tracer body is Aluminum CNC Lathed , suitable for all 14mm reverse thread airsoft guns. New designed pc board with charging circuit , with rechargeable battery , economy ,convenient , and long time use .

SRC “FIRE FLY” TRACER BB required.

More information to follow soon!

src-tracer.jpg

Source : Airsoft news eu

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

its exciting to see companies finally catering to the Night Time Operators. I have used the Marui 1st gen Tracer, Marui 2nd gen Tracer, The AMP tactical Tracer and Now I get to try the SRC when it is available in the states. By far at this time the 2nd Gen Marui Tracer unit is the best of the bunch I have personally used. It is brighter then the others with new batteries installed in each unit. The Amp is the dullest however for our Ops it is good enough and it has the advantage of glowing the bb and still giving you stealth movment unlike the Marui which has a bright flash that gives away your posisiton.

Nothing like night fighting in the desert! warm breeze good friends and glowing bb's flying allaround!

Lets see what SRC has come up with!

Rad out!

its exciting to see companies finally catering to the Night Time Operators. I have used the Marui 1st gen Tracer, Marui 2nd gen Tracer, The AMP tactical Tracer and Now I get to try the SRC when it is available in the states. By far at this time the 2nd Gen Marui Tracer unit is the best of the bunch I have personally used. It is brighter then the others with new batteries installed in each unit. The Amp is the dullest however for our Ops it is good enough and it has the advantage of glowing the bb and still giving you stealth movment unlike the Marui which has a bright flash that gives away your posisiton.

Nothing like night fighting in the desert! warm breeze good friends and glowing bb's flying allaround!

Lets see what SRC has come up with!

Rad out!

I own a Gen 2 TM unit. I think it is one of the best 85.00 I ever spent. I have never used one of the Gen 1 TM units, but I was very impressed with the effectiveness and brightness of the Gen 2 unit. I am also eager to buy one of these SRC units to compare the two. Especially since it comes with the batteries and charger. :)

Archived