Polar Bear II WB-105 (Tasty competition pistol)

BenjaminRombough

Just ordered from RSOV

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2722

hadnt seen anything about it in the news search nor can i find any info on searching google and the like

looks Very tasty as soon as it arrives ill review for you all

Airsoftglobal has this gun along with a ton of other versions of it. Black, silver, fishscaling on the slide ect.

The ones on Airsoftglobal are US$200! not £36 and the only one on RSOV would appear to be the fish scale railed version im guessing this is a clone then.

I am so about to order on of these lol.

Ok, i was expecting something totally different from the name...

But looks cool, and the external charging bit under barel. And at 2.7Kg, thats some weight!

Might make my arm ache a little at almost 3Kg....

But looks cool, Stick a x2 / x3 pistol scope on it in pimp silver and its all good :-) marksmank weapon...

Hope its fires well... looks like it is pretty long

Cant wait for your review

Looks like a gas refill valve to me, im guessing a clone of wa shan, but running on "normal" gas instead?

That WA Shan sniper rifle on UN was much more fun.. :P

didnt spot the fill valve somehow. it does say CO2 on that cylinder oddly enough though. i wouldnt like to put unregulated CO2 into that thing. chinese metal isnt renowned for being the best quality.

It's made by Weibao, the same company that made half-size plastic SKS springers a few years back. I'm a bit like"WTF?" now.

Thanks for clearing up the Name I couldnt for the life of me read what was written in that tiny little circle.

Just checked my RSOV Order and they have shipped it this morning as its TNT I Should have it by either Thursday or Friday :D

Date Time Location Status

29 Jul 2008 12:39 Hong Kong Shipped From Originating Depot

28 Jul 2008 21:10 Hong Kong Consignment Received At Transit Point

28 Jul 2008 18:26 Hong Kong Consignment Received At Transit Point

or maybe later today :)

30 Jul 2008 05:24 London Stansted Airport Consignment Received At Transit Point

30 Jul 2008 05:23 London Stansted Airport Import Received

30 Jul 2008 05:12 London Stansted Airport Released From Customs

30 Jul 2008 00:15 Liege Euro Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point

29 Jul 2008 23:47 Liege Euro Hub Consignment Passed Through Transit Point

Date Time Location Status

30 Jul 2008 08:30 Alton Out For Delivery

30 Jul 2008 08:23 Alton Import Received

30 Jul 2008 05:24 London Stansted Airport Consignment Received At Transit Point

30 Jul 2008 05:23 London Stansted Airport Import Received

30 Jul 2008 05:12 London Stansted Airport Released From Customs

30 Jul 2008 00:15 Liege Euro Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point

29 Jul 2008 23:47 Liege Euro Hub Consignment Passed Through Transit Point

Out for Delivery! will have tonight

How the *fruitcage* am i gonna concentrate for the next 4 hours of work. :(

Sicky?

ITS HERE

AND OH MY GOD IS IT FREAKIN HUGE!

Quick going over ill do a full review soon! I am writing this as I am opening it

So far out of the box the box is a MDF affair with a cheap leatherette covering with eggshell foam inside their is a nice cut out for the charging handle and it all sits in the box firmly with no movement.

The gun itself It is really heavy easily 2kg just on its own and its BIG see the pic with my 1911 for a

small size comparison. The grip is plastic fake wood but it is a really well done affair with hardly any visible seam lines and is molded for right hand holding only not to the same extent as an APS3 or the well clone but is very uncomfortable to hold in a left hand fitting very ergonomically in my right. The metal finish is rough with blemishes here and there if im honest and already is wearing off around the cocking handle.

but all the trades as such are etched into the gun very well. Everything from the caution on the gas chamber to the serial number on the reverse before the WEIBAO trademark whether this is individual or not I have no idea will have to wait till someone else buys one.

Took out my gas (using Butane with an adapter) its not a removable unit it is chamber bolted directly to the frame and you cannot use co2 caplets and took about 4 seconds to fill and starts to run out after a reload so 30bb's

Filled up with .2's and took it outside to test cocking is easy and the sights fall into place nicely but they are chunky. The gun has a heavy trigger pull and a nice satisfying pop to the trigger and the BB shoots off Now I don’t have a working chrono (cheers Gerald for shooting mine in the sensor last week Git!) so I will take a rough poormans coke can job unless anyone lives local to Hindhead and has a chrono handy? but just to give a rough estimation the rate they shoot off at is on a par with my Maruzen L96 that’s shooting at a constant 430.

But it is QUIET see vid on a par with my NBB Mk23 for noise

I would say that the gun has some form of hop as my .2's are shooting off and after about 30-40ft are shooting skywards but they are shooting skywards Straight! So good news there just need to try with .25 or maybe .28s when I can get my hands on some.

So far it’s a big yes I like this and would say that its worth the £60 price tag £34+27 delivery!

Any more questions please ask and ill go buy some coke for a chrono.

Archived