Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see that WA gets some love. I spy the long needed bolt stop?

About MTW, wondering this 140-160m/s...nice impact for accuracy...and where could you play with it. I don't like playing with CO2 w/o change to regulate it.

External gas POW good for DMR as the mag has easy looking access for tapping.

It's venting a great amount of gas with each shot and there is the hissing noise very audible in the video (after each shot)... And they're shooting groups from about at 5-10 meters? :unsure:

Not impressed.

just watched the vid again, the hissing sounds like the ambient noise from the surroundings IMO

Check the other videos from the same guy... That long hissing is coming from the rifle after each shot.

Well here's the potentially big deal. The WA mags hold their gas in internal reservoirs, which makes the whole mag the capsule, and thus makes it expensive. If this just holds CO2 capsules and the magazine is more of a shell with a feeding system and a gas tube connecting to a CO2 cartridge we may have potentially cheaper mags for the Ino MTW line.

Dude count me in, this looks BITCHIN.

Well here's the potentially big deal. The WA mags hold their gas in internal reservoirs, which makes the whole mag the capsule, and thus makes it expensive. If this just holds CO2 capsules and the magazine is more of a shell with a feeding system and a gas tube connecting to a CO2 cartridge we may have potentially cheaper mags for the Ino MTW line.

Dude count me in, this looks BITCHIN.

Unregulated CO2 FTL

How about we wait for the guns to be released before we start speculating on all of this?

Alot of people are quick to defend the WA, quick to denounce it, etc.

As of now, the MTW seems like a better deal than the WA but we will just have to wait and see how it performs and how the system actually works.

I think all of us are excited about these new releases, both for the WA and the MTW, lets just cool it and try and get some facts before we fly off the hilt.

Wow, that's quite a nice rifle for the price! Great to see Inokatsu actually make something semi-reasonably priced for once, and it should be pretty reliable since it seems they just took the WA design and reinforced the things that needed reinforcing (and that pretty metal body ain't bad either!).

My only concern at this point is the velocity at which the CO2 mags will shoot. Unregulated CO2 is usually way over skirmish limits even in the states but who knows, perhaps there's some kind of little regulator valve inside the mag that keeps the pressure to reasonable levels.

In any case, we'll know in about a month. I'm still waiting another 6 months or so for the MTW MP5-A1 myself ^_^

Archived