MagGuard

Crimson

Interesting product here, a mag guard that prevents you from droping your mag from your pistol ;) , I would like to see a how it allows you to reload ?

http://www.playerschoiceairsoft.com/magguard/page2.html

K&B Entertainment was established on July 24th 2002, We specialize in entertainment value to the customer. We were involved in Nascar for over six years, when our interest shifted to Airsoft. We discovered Airsoft as a sport that my Son and I enjoy very much. We became involved in the sport and started Players Choice Airsoft.com, where we sell airsoft guns and gear.

Recognizing a need for a product like MagGuard we discovered that many people including ourselves were losing expensive mags while playing in the field. We also discovered under pressure of being shot at things happen very fast and sometimes when drawing our pistols people would accidentally eject their mags from their gun. Of course you guessed it, they would be shot and have to call out.

In a real life situation as with Police and Military even CCW holders you don't get a second chance. We invented MagGuard, applied for a Patent and here we are today bringing MagGuard to life. We hope you try MagGuard and enjoy the benefits it will bring to you.

My cross draw always drops mags. I've stopped keeping mags in whatever gun I wear in my cross draw because of how many times they've popped out. I think I've only actually lost one for good, though. A KSC M9 mag, it was. Now I keep the pistol that I'll need fast in my SERPA (used to keep it in my M12 on my hip), and my better, more offensive oriented pistol in my cross draw if I wear that rig. If I have time to draw it, I have time to put a mag in it. If I need something in a pinch, I've got my drop leg.

obj14geo14pg1p19.jpg

Hmmm... I'm all for new companies and innovative products, but this looks like a very over-engineered and unnecessary solution.

As Shriven already said it looks like it'll slow down reloading and this people have already been solving this problem for ages much more quickly, simply and cheaply by putting a strip of black electrical tape over the butt of the pistol.

Using a quality holster helps too, but I protest that Viper holsters are perfectly good.

Stu

Archived