Anyone noticed? www.endoshoji-jp.com

BigRedJ

Anyone heard anything? the site still isnt up, and emails just bounce :(

yeah, they frauded me, heard enough? Ordered and paid a FTC Galil ARM classic gun on 21st September 2004 from endoshoji. Got a mail the same day, that they will ship it (ems shipping 2-3 days) on 28th September and sent me a mail with the tracking number. ON 28th september I read in the classicairsoft.net forums, that a user recieved his FTC Galil ARM he ordered from Endo. He received it on 27th september 2004. Ando just got one FTC Galil ARM for sale, so I thought wtf. Well, on 27th september the website went down, as you noticed, and still isnt up. I never got a mail from them and never got a parcel. I dont think you cant send a parcel, just because your website is down.

So, seems like I was officially ripped of by Endoshoji. Anyone got an idea how to get my 590usd back?

Depends from the payment method. If you choose Paypal, still can claim your money back. The same if you paid with VISA and your credit card company provide insurance. For payments with wire transfer, there is nothing you can do except to contact them or the local authorities with the help of your embassy.

Depends from the payment method. If you choose Paypal, still can claim your money back. The same if you paid with VISA and your credit card company provide insurance. For payments with wire transfer, there is nothing you can do except to contact them or the local authorities with the help of your embassy.

paypal that was. already filled in the complait claim. just hope paypal doenst need too long to act.

yeah - i'd be inclined to wait and see for a bit.

i've bought many things off Endo, including a classic airsoft Bushy that sat with uk customs side for a long time [several weeks in fact].

Theyve always been good, prompt and fast.

i think it may just be a glitch - they wouldnt be disappearing off the scene over night, leaving their name in tatters.

just wait and see for a bit. might really just be a temporary thing. when their site comes back up, their email should be ok too then..

ok, i did the complain/fraud report of paypal on 4th october already, and today endoshoji paid back the money, after paypal forced them to. they said sorry, because they had technical difficulties. thats all. they didnt apologize for selling it to someone else. they just said sorry for having technical difficulties.

They'll likely only make one at a time because demans will be low for custom guns of that calibre. It'd also likely take more than a week to make a custom gun like that, and ship it out.

Thus you place the order on the 21st, and some other guy receives his on the 27th. It's likely that he ordered his even as much as a month before that, and got his on time. Yours was IN PRODUCTION, but had not been finished as custom guns are a time-consuming process, especially for a smallish company like Endoshoji.

They're site went down, at an unfortunate time, but it's so unlikely they'd shut down their site to fraud one buyer out of money and leavbe their reputation in tatters.

Thus why should they be obliged to apologise for selling your gun to someone else - they almost 100% likely HAVE NOT DONE SO. However, apologising for the downtime (something presumably out of their control) would be a pleasant suprise that some retailers would not offer...

Next time, give them a chance - it's time-consuming making custom airsoft guns, you know!!!

Think about it - you're making a custom gun for someone, taking weeks over it, then you get an email from PayPal demanding that you send the money back because the buyer thinks he's getting ripped off...

It'd be a bit of a shock, to say the least! :blink:

Havoc Man, the gun was an FTC Galil ARM, the ARM is VERY rare, the one Scaar ordered is the only one they've had in the past year or so. Plus their quickness to refund him shows they did something wrong, as in selling his gun...

Glad to hear you got your money back, Scaar, you paranoid little man...;)

I don't buy from endo on normal gear because of their high prices compared to HK shops, but I like how they sell classics.

Remember Endo is in japan, they have items no one else selld, and generally have items a long time before other HK stores, I've bought loads from them and allways found them excellent

Archived