CNC Machined Delta Ring

Steel Dust Cover

CNC Machined RIS Handguard Set

14.5 Inch Steel + Aluminum Outer Barrel

300M Rear Sight

SOPMOD Stock Set

Bolt Locking System

Functional Right Side Safety Indicator

Specifications: Gear Box: VFC Custom Gearbox ( 8mm / Ver.2-Compatible Internal Parts )

Motor: High Speed Motor

Magazine: 300 Rds

Length: 800-882mm

Barrel Length: /mm

Weight: 2940g ( Gun with Magazine Only )

Battery: INT-96-1400GGCQB ( Not Included )

Muzzle Velocity: 300-320FPS ( with 0.2g BBs )

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Vertical Grip, Rail Cover, Hard Case

Price: 435 USD

Link to WGC product page

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, now that's the gun I wish I could've bought when I first got in to airsoft. Good trades, presumably damn solid build, more realistic controls than most, RIS unit and adjustable stock without having a PEQ or having to modify the stock yourself. All the features I'd like but don't have on my current armalite! Definitely have to consider one of these if the internals are decent.

sarcasm? also it's gonna cost around 500 with shipping, and because it's WGC, they'll dremel out the beautiful trademarks, i'll wait til redwolf stocks...

Your probably gonna be waiting a while. Redwolf carries few VFC products, and they get them months after they are resleased at WGC. I didn't know WGC dremeled their trades. I purchased the VFC MK43 from them and the trades were fine.

Your probably gonna be waiting a while. Redwolf carries few VFC products, and they get them months after they are resleased at WGC. I didn't know WGC dremeled their trades. I purchased the VFC MK43 from them and the trades were fine.

it's olympics time, perhaps WGC is afraid of authorities cracking down on them for not sufficiently obliterating trademarks...

on topic, looks good for a guest gun, IMO.

Sooo, I am trying to spot the diffrences on this from the other ones I have seen (Like my Dboys CQB with long barrel), and.. Is it the flip up rear sight?

It has a steel flash hider, gas tube, selector, bolt catch, mag catch, dust cover, and barrel. Functional bolt catch and a functional right side safety indicator. CNC machined RIS and a CNC delta ring.

This is made by VFC/Avalon, yours is a Dboys.

that is the difference...

Must admit, if I did not already own an M4 I would get this, but am not one to have more than one type of AEG (As in more than one M4 or G36 etc) , unless its a P90. And thats just because I want to buy a new one as my old one has seen better days.

It has a steel flash hider, gas tube, selector, bolt catch, mag catch, dust cover, and barrel. Functional bolt catch and a functional right side safety indicator. CNC machined RIS and a CNC delta ring.

This is made by VFC/Avalon, yours is a Dboys.

that is the difference...

when was the last time you were running round a field thinking to yourself "god damn i really badly need a steel flashider right now instead of my monkey metal one" ? and a gas tube ? who cares. you can barely see it, it does cock all, making a big song and dance about it is pathetic. same goes for the selector and dust cover. they could be made of plastic, and it would make no difference unless you touched the parts. saying those tiny bits are steel is just another way to make people think this gun is the best thing on the planet.

why dont companies put less effort into making useless things out of steel, and instead put effort into making recievers out of it.

ive got an original CAR-15, all the parts mentioned that are steel on this gun are most probably monkey metal on mine, and they all look perfectly good, they all still work. i know im ranting about a very small point here, but theres FAR too much emphasis on just how important a steel gas tube is on top end guns. the manufacturers are clawing at anything they possibly can to make their gun sound like its worth more than a clone.

im sure this gun is worth the price, but for the GB, RIS, stock etc. not the *fruitcage* steel dustcover.

RS Armalites have aluminium receivers, so why should airsoft versions have steel ones?

Comparing this to a DBoys is like comparing an Audi to a Daewoo. Yeah they essentially do the same job, but one is pretty *suitcase* and the other isn't.

i knew somebody would say that :P . i dont concern myself with real guns, i barely concern myself with airsoft ones, i was making a point of if any part of the AEG should be real material compared to real steel, it should be the reciever, not the ancillary parts. or at least thats where i think the emphasis should be.

it depends on how you percieve airsoft i guess. for me, a Dboys wouldnt be "pretty *suitcase*", because it will shoot a BB as fast and as hard as this VFC one. and with the money you save buying the Dboys, you can make the GB just as good and still have cash in your pocket. other people will be spaffing in their pants over the 'CNC milled delta ring' or whatever, which quite simply makes zero difference to how well your toy gun shoots BB's at a person.

horses for course, its the same old clone arguement, my main point wasn't about clones compared to 'proper' manufacturers, it was about all the hullabaloo made about the steel bits, that at the end of the day could be made from monkey metal and nobody would know the difference. and how manufacturers manipulate these tiny steel bits to bend the minds of airsofters into thinking its something you simply MUST have on your gun. or it will implode when you take it out of the box.

And if memory serves the selector ideas that come out of VFC and Avalon suck A LOT to work on for anyone who needs to get inside the gearbox. I for one will never own a SCAR from anyone because of the craptastic job they did on the selector design. Same goes for this m4 and anything with any extra selector parts that are custom. Not worth the headache when you can spend a little less on a G&P and the other $200 you spend on this VFC could buy you the Systema or Action Drop in gearbox kit.

Or maybe I am just biased because like screaming_weasel, I couldn't give a hoot about steel parts that will only rust unless oiled and painted like on my real firearms. :D

Price and quality can be justified however you want. A heap of ###### nova would get me to work, but I still prefer my A3.

There's no more point in critisising this then there is in slagging off DBoys. They both cater for different segments of the market. People who want an accurate to RS, well designed and well produced M4 will buy this. People who don't care will buy a DBoys.

King Arms and VFC have made great improvements in the realism of armalite receivers with their functional bolt catch and now the rotating right-side selector switch indicator. However, in owning a King Arms I've found that the extra parts you have to disassemble from your receiver to get at the gearbox can be a real pain. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the simplicity of earlier G&P receivers which had non-functional bolts and bolt catches. Without all these extra parts the receiver pieces never snagged on each other as I was trying to disassemble the gun, and I could easily field strip and repair in the outdoors without worrying about too many small parts getting lost.

Erm, what?

I have a KingArms Troy model. You have to take ONE pin (pin for the bolt stop) out more than in any other full metal AR15 design. I cant believe that is a "pain" for somebody.

Regarding the "VFC" SOPMOD, i also have the VFC SCAR H and i was nothing but unimpressed with the quolity of the internals. I liked to think VFC guns are pretty conversion kits wich you have to buy good internals. That said ill have it that way, i wouldnt take any other SCAR than VFC. Im thinking about buying one of these Colt´s, in need of a "clean" M4 to start with new projects. :D

Price and quality can be justified however you want. A heap of ###### nova would get me to work, but I still prefer my A3.

There's no more point in critisising this then there is in slagging off DBoys. They both cater for different segments of the market. People who want an accurate to RS, well designed and well produced M4 will buy this. People who don't care will buy a DBoys.

I don't think that Screamin_Weasel is really discussing whether a clone is better than a VFc, etc...I think he's talking about the insane wording of the advertisment to try to justify why this rifle is "better" than the competition, clone or not.

It makes me think about some of the car adds you see, and funnily enough, I own an Audi A3 and A6 and Audi is one of the owrst for this sort of thing.....check out the adds, and you'll find they say rubbish like, this car comes as standard with a steering wheel, three point safety belts, anti locking brakes, and electric windows..... <_< things that cars have been coming "standard" with for the last 20 years :rolleyes:

Why do companies do this.....its obvious, to take your mind off the things you're NOT getting, like Adaptive Damping, Ipod jack plug, multifunction steering wheel with audio controls, lumbar support, sat nav, etc etc....no, because all these goodies are for the extras catalogue...and believe you me you'll pay for those!

In airsoft terms, these days...theres very very little to differentiate between M4 from A and M4 from B, in fact, to make a rubbish M4 these days you really have to try hard. So each company that seems hell bent on producing yet another M4 variant needs to persuade you to part with your money for something 1) you already have (probably) and 2) something you can get from anywhere else.

Archived