Mad Bull Airsoft: Tromix, Daniel Defense license deal

Sonic Reducer

MadBull obtained two more license rights- Tromix and Daniel Defense. News courtesy of Simon:

Dear friends,

It is our pleasure to announce that we now have official licensing fromDaniel Defense and Tromix.

Expect high quality licensed Daniel Defense(from MadBull Airsoft and SOCOMGEAR) and Tromix (from ECHO1) replicas for the Airsoft market within 2 months.

Only Mad Bull (ISGK) has Daniel Defense's blessing to produce their replicas.

In the mean time, we will try our hardest to stop illegal copies. Please support legal and licensed products and help us stop copycats!

*Our replicas come modified so they are not able to be applied on real firearms.

madbul_tromix_daniel_1608.jpg

Clicky-Pop Image

OK, is that a frickin' Galil?! anyone want to pick up one for me?

Not a Galil, it's a Saiga shotgun! A semi-automatic, magazine fed, Russian 12 gauge shotgun. Here's hoping for an airsoft version that uses shells similar to the Maruzen gas series! :D

Edit: Nevermind, it's not a Saiga... looked like one at first. It's a .308 Micro Galil.

Rats... I was really hoping for a magazine fed semi auto shell ejecting airsoft shotgun :(

Not a Galil, it's a Saiga shotgun! A semi-automatic, magazine fed, Russian 12 gauge shotgun. Here's hoping for an airsoft version that uses shells similar to the Maruzen gas series! :D

Edit: Nevermind, it's not a Saiga... looked like one at first. It's a .308 Micro Galil.

Rats... I was really hoping for a magazine fed semi auto shell ejecting airsoft shotgun :(

too bad it's AK based, i've been looking for a cool project for my XM733 (they have AR based galils right?)

That's what I thought, too...

-Vic

Edit: Oh, and yes...I am quite excited by the news.

Correct. The weapon pictured is their Saiga-based .308 (7.62x51mm NATO) Micro rifle. They also do customisations of Saiga shotguns too.

Until seeing this news from Madbull, I have to confess that I'd never heard of Tromix before. But having looked at their website (www.tromix.com) I see that they make some pretty awesome looking weapons. Shame we can't get the real things over here. :angry:

I just hope that Madbull do replicas of the Tromix R01 and R05 rifles and the S01, S06 and S17 shotguns. That would be an AWESOME line-up. :D

It is interesting to see Madbull partner up with tromix, they are a real niche company just doing Saiga conversions. The only reason I've heard of them is because I own a Saiga 7.62x39 and almost sent my gun to them for a conversion (pictured in avatar). But anyone that owns a Saiga has definatey heard of tromix.

I must admit their micro Galil is the secks! I've always thought that gun would make a great airsoft replica.

it will be blocked gas block and "made in hong kong mark"

And you obviously have already seen the new products in person? Jebus christ man, it's just an announcement. How do you know their (not yet existing) products will say "made in hongkong"?

The DD rail makes me beyond happy, since up until now there was no airosft version of DD so the sopmod block 2 was nearly impossible to even begin....

Heres to hoping madbull does the right rail lengths for that set.

Somehow i think those Saiga shotguns will simply be AEG's and not actual shotguns, or at the very least not shell fed.

The DD rail makes me beyond happy, since up until now there was no airsoft version of DD so the sopmod block 2 was nearly impossible to even begin...

Sure there is. I've got one on my WA M4 for like two months now.

Check scopeandlaser.com: DD Rail

Has correct trades and pretty good build quality. It's just a bit on the expensive side, the Madbull one will probably be a bit cheaper. It also doesn't include a tool, but I managed to install mine by hand.

And you obviously have already seen the new products in person? Jebus christ man, it's just an announcement. How do you know their (not yet existing) products will say "made in hongkong"?

jesus....try to search date and expectation, think before post it.

jesus....try to search date and expectation, think before post it.

And as usual, you need to do your own research before posting. The Noveske Rail does not say "Made in Hong Kong", it says "Made in Taiwan". Madbull is Taiwan based, not Hong Kong based.

You need to follow your own advice: "think before post it."

Sure there is. I've got one on my WA M4 for like two months now.

Check scopeandlaser.com: DD Rail

Has correct trades and pretty good build quality. It's just a bit on the expensive side, the Madbull one will probably be a bit cheaper. It also doesn't include a tool, but I managed to install mine by hand.

Actually, there is already a more accurate replica available here-

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=7435

and it appears to be cheaper as well.

Actually, there is already a more accurate replica available here-

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=7435

and it appears to be cheaper as well.

That's not the same rail. The one on scope&laser is a Lite rail, the one you show here is an Omega rail.

My Lite rail is pretty accurate, I've compared mine with pictures of the real deal and it's all there.

Archived