King Arms 120R 40mm grenades (version 2)

Catman

Well the barrel design looks better than the V1 and there's no screw cap around the fill valve this time. Sound promising, just hope the quality of the fill valves is a lot better that they don't tear the o-rings.

For sale on at WGC:

ka_cart_120r433sv2_m.jpg

King Arms 120R Cartridge M433 HEDP x1 = $32.00

King Arms 120R Cartridge M433 HEDP x3 = $68.00

$68 for 3... a bit hard to go wrong there :)

I won't be buying them though - only because I got 7... King Arms can send me a set to review though :P

No idea, the V1's were problematic but once sorted they were ok (see my sig). This V2 design looks better but I'd assume they'd need attention straight out the box on the fill valves just like the V1's (again see sig ;))

As excellent as Catman's guide is, I never quite did get my 3 pack of V1s working, most components were alright and they're built ok but simply leaked from the fill valves even after working on 'em. If they've truly improved on the design these could well be worth it, otherwise I'll stick with madbull, can't go wrong with them.

Haha, go Redwolf. They sent me the version 2s after all!

Comparing them with the guide provided by Catman, it seems as though there are some minor changes. The charging nozzle no longer has a hole beneath the o-ring, so there goes that problem, and the cap around it seems to have a large enough o-ring to prevent leakage. Other than that, I wouldn't know since I do not have any version 1s kicking about. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived