Inokatsu: MTW M16VN

Crimson

And it was already posted in the Inokatsu thread.

yeh its kinda an update (btw the Inokatsu thread was also my original thread)

Not being funny, but is it really neccessary to repost everything from airsoftnews.eu? Why can't there be a sticky with a direct link to the site instead?

There is its the link marked source, well i am re posting it for the users on arnies, i dont re post everything only what i think people will appreciate. news am news regardless right ?

There is its the link marked source, well i am re posting it for the users on arnies, i dont re post everything only what i think people will appreciate. news am news regardless right ?

No, thats my point. Its NOT news, because it has been re-posted, making it OLD news

To be honest...

I do appreciate Crimson and others nice guys reposts from airsoft-news.eu simply because for some reason I can't see the pictures from airsoft-news.eu on my computer, and I don't want to change the settings just for one strange site (don't have any problems with hundreds others).

This is what I can see from airsoft-news.eu:

"You don't have permission to access /e107_images/newspost_images/inokatsu_vietnam_1808.jpg on this server."

So, I do not visit airsoft-news.eu AT ALL :)

I visit Arniesairsoft.co.uk - every day, AND NEVER MISS IMPORTANT NEWS OR UPDATE.

Is this MTW stuff CO2 operated or are they going to cater to AEG's

Pretty sure the MTW line is gas powered (apparently there will be both regular and CO2 gas versions). That said though, Inokatsu have in the past shown metal M16 bodies for AEG's, so it is indeed possible that they will release them in the future.

While I do see there is merit in posting news items from sources like airsoftnews.eu, I don't think its necessary to make a new topic for almost every news article when there is already a thread discussing the item ( for example, see Inokatsu MTW thread), it just leads to forum clutter and makes it more difficult to follow the discussion of the item in question.

While I do see there is merit in posting news items from sources like airsoftnews.eu, I don't think its necessary to make a new topic for almost every news article when there is already a thread discussing the item ( for example, see Inokatsu MTW thread), it just leads to forum clutter and makes it more difficult to follow the discussion of the item in question.

agreed but I think the problem stems from the forum not bumping old topics when somebody posts new stuff in it thus products with several months of no updates, most people dont go diggin old threads.

agreed but I think the problem stems from the forum not bumping old topics when somebody posts new stuff in it thus products with several months of no updates, most people dont go diggin old threads.

All you have to do is use the 'click here to view by last post' link at the top of the page. It's hardly difficult.

Personally I don't think that every new item on airsoftnews has to be posted on here. By now the vast majority of people are aware of it and use it regularly anyway.

No, thats my point. Its NOT news, because it has been re-posted, making it OLD news

but its not re posted because its was posted here before it was posted on the other thread see the time stamp ;)

but you see thats re posted news from this thread !

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=146020&hl=

so how can you justify saying whats re posted ?

to be honest if a mod removes the thread i dont say a thing, at the end of the day, i believe i am doing it with the best intentions if to some of you that have a problem that thats fine you are entitled to one ;)

thanks for the support everyone else

and another side note i dont get all my news from airsoft news eu a quick link on my profile can show that, anyway news is news yes some people dont think its worth the space but some people do its a simple as this when you watch the news on tv do you turn around and write a letter complaining saying its not news ? or do you ignore it.... right you do it then why cant you do the same here ? because this amz internetz you decide to ?

All you have to do is use the 'click here to view by last post' link at the top of the page. It's hardly difficult.

Personally I don't think that every new item on airsoftnews has to be posted on here. By now the vast majority of people are aware of it and use it regularly anyway.

oh wow I didn't know that!

I thought it was just set like that because the for sale threads are viewed by last post.

Archived