There finally IS a chinese MG34

chas

Rsov has a thread on its forum for players to make comments and suggestions on the upcoming MG34. It seems pretty finished (externally at least) but they are looking for peoples input.

Very nice pictures: http://www.rsov.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276

And Davidson Custom has now 2 Kimber slides (chrome and 2-tone) for Hi-Capa 5.1 length. This may seem pointless, but... is there a way to make these slides work on 1911? Especially a WE 1911?

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2828

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2826

Yeah, I just saw this. Looks great, although I wish they'd make a MG42 and MG3 as well. They say the maker is "Viva airsoft works"... this couldn't be the AGM, could it? Judging from how good it looks, I don't think it'll be "ACM" cheap...

Yeah, I just saw this. Looks great, although I wish they'd make a MG42 and MG3 as well. They say the maker is "Viva airsoft works"... this couldn't be the AGM, could it? Judging from how good it looks, I don't think it'll be "ACM" cheap...

viva are a different company. AGM are meant to be making an MG42 though.

viva have released countless photos of loads of stuff like AK bodies that have never seen the light of day. i'm not holding my breath

Sadly until such time one appears with a price tag and an ability to purchase, I will be sceptical. Ever hopeful I will be so pleased when one turns up. Just to b picky I would prefer an MG42. :P

I have seen the scope and to be honest for the Dboys Kar98, its pretty close to pointless as mine and a mates crono at 245fps. So really it nice dressing unless it fits a tanaka Kar.

So wish list goes as following, springer Kar98 mag fed, MG42/34, and anything allied.

Come on China or Japan, you know you want to.

I agree, that sight doesnt look even close to an actual ZF41. When I hear or see the name of that scope I instantly think of the StG 44. I hope AGM release both the 42 and the MP44 soon.

I did have visions the other day of a Vampir unit replica on a AGM MP44. That would be a fairly unique bit of kit.

Viva is a Chinese company - So maybe in your terms would count as "Cheapsoft".

ACM yes, and hopefully "not expensive", but this looks less cheap than 99% of "higher end guns", and unlike many of those, this one can't be accused of being a clone.

And this one does look awesometastic, hope they make an MG42/3 too, 'cause I'd like a steel body for my Shoei ^_^

And an MG4, why haven't anyone made one in airsoft yet?

non taken :D Fal told me he thinks they actually are AirsoftSurgeons, with a different name.

ETA and Price for the MG34: End of September and around 700$. thank god I didnt want one.

Oh, and the A&K LR300 is gonna cost 190$. WTF?

There was little chance that this would be cheap, considering metal prices,ect. A rough calculation means that it would be about £377, add the cost of shipping and you are looking at £500 or more. and befor the world goes mad and says that too expensive the CA M249 para was £799. Looks like I'll be saving then.

Archived