Caspian 19 stainless custom pistol

HI all,

You must be a registered member of a game site to purchase this item, f you are not & are trying your luck you will be reported. You have been warned!

I built this pistol using the best parts for the job - the job being a skirmishable & reliable bling side arm & t has never failed to turn heads!

post-251-1219884237_thumb.jpg

Here is the set up:-

Ksc Japan Glock 19 heavy weight - there are three slide weight on the market, light, normal & heavy - & boy is this heavy!

Shooters design Caspian slide, normally comes in a matt silver anodised finnish but this has been polished to a fine sheen which you can only do with high quality aluminium slides.

The grooves in the rear of the slide are still matt grey to give a nice counter balance to the slide.

The trades have been filled black.

The outer barrel is the Ksc/KWA metal type as it has much better weight distribution & aids fast & reliable cycling - light weight aluminium outer barrels don't have that. Again it has been polished very finely & the difference in material gives a slightly tougher, more steel like look & compliments the slide colour well.

Inside the engine is a firefly aluminium rocket valve wich gives a better outward power while keeping the blowback controlled.

The recoil spring is standard so that HFC134a gas can still power the gun unhindered.

The recoil guide rod is a metal one - the real thing is plastic but this is much tougher.

The rubber shock buffer has been replaced with an 'o' ring - this gives a few extra mm's of blowback & a heavier, louder, more metallic sound on each shot fired (a shock buffer will be included with the deal though).

A 160% hammer spring is fitted to give more power per shot combined with the rocket valve.

The mag included can either be a standard Glock 19 mag or a Glock 17 mag with high flow valve - a good match with the already existing upgrades - all combined the power will be around 330fps with HFC134a & much more with green.

The switches & pins have been polished very nicely to go with the custom bling persona of the piece.

One step further... the engine block has been lowered by about 1mm or so to bring a tighter seal between the mag rubber & the loading nozzle.

This was acheived by adding a few layers of paper between the engine block & the inside of the slide.

Then the engines external (bottom) surface was milled very slightly to bring it back in line with the slide rails.

The firing is very reliable & i have never seen any ill effects from this conversion when fired - all loading, cycles & piston movement have remained unharmed with a much tighter action on the slide.

When the mag isnt in the hammer hammer mech can fail to drop on occasion but this is all down to the tight fit inside - with the nag inserted this NEVER happens.

I have just rapid fired three full mags on HFC134a & it has fired perfect every time.

Included in the sale is a real deal pistol case.

I'm asking £125 posted & paypalled for the whole kit which is a fair price for what your getting.

In regards to swaps i'm looking for a mint A&K SR25, a mint CYMA Thompson, a mint CYMA AKSU, a TM MEU or a Tanaka Luger P08 4".

Other offers will be entertained but they must be MINT - not a scratch!!

Nothing by PM please - all in thread so people can see whats going on.

Thanks all,

AP.

Archived