USP Tactical lovers rejoice!

AliceHKfan

I finded a link, but there isn't much in it, and the picture doesn't work, so no need in posting.... God damnit, I just got my TM MK23 because It seemed hopeless that anyone other than tk would make a uspt, and I wanted .45acp.... low and behold it comes out right after <_<

God I can see it now, all metal added, vfc kac ohg silencer, iti m2 utl... damn I wants... But do they even make safarilands for a utl+uspt combinations? I hope so ^_^

errr I added tan and iirc its called "Desert Tan" instead of "dark earth" :blink:

edit: iirc some aftermarket company made colored frames for the TM Mk23 much like H&K does XD

edit 2: and KSC has made a tan framed USP45 for a while now :unsure:

But the H&K 45 is soooooo ergonomic. Mmmm, yeah... (drool-drool).

Ooooo me wants.... System 7?

If memory serves a refinment or variation of their Glock's gas system as distinct from the not so great 1 inch long gas tube the old version of the M9 and USP45 used.....

DarkMM :flamed:

Of course this may be completely wrong :D

As do I. But, since I only have one working magazine for it, an upgrade to a System 7 wouldn't hurt me as much as others.

now im torn... to sell my 2 month old USP and 2 working mags + a broken mag to upgrade to system 7 USP, or just buy 2 more mags from HK and thats that for the USP, and get a USP tactical?

Archived