I Want A M110 SASS

crusader4x

It seems that there are only a few SR-25s out there but, because I've never held the RS M110, I'm wondering which AEG is the closest? I'm concerned more about the RIS being the most accurate.

Right now I'm leaning towards the A&K URX, removing the Crane stock and replacing it with the KAC adjustable full stock. Anyone know which suppressor and scope would be closest to the M110?

FYI, if the A&K is a bad choice, I'm willing to wait and save for a G&G or CA in order to get the most accurate M110. So please, opine away!

buy a sr25.... change the ris set, change the stock, and you're part way there....

LOL. Since seeing the G&P thread, I've been crunching numbers in my head. Right now, the best and cheapest option seems to me to keep saving, wait for G&P to release the full AEG with their M110 front assembly, then buy the complete G&P M110 AEG. If G&P production stays consistent, it's only a matter of time before they release their own full M110 AEG.

BTW, why is G&P still using the "X" in naming the M110? The US Army has already accepted the M110 and has begun to filter to front line units on the GWoT.

LOL. Since seeing the G&P thread, I've been crunching numbers in my head. Right now, the best and cheapest option seems to me to keep saving, wait for G&P to release the full AEG with their M110 front assembly, then buy the complete G&P M110 AEG. If G&P production stays consistent, it's only a matter of time before they release their own full M110 AEG.

BTW, why is G&P still using the "X" in naming the M110? The US Army has already accepted the M110 and has begun to filter to front line units on the GWoT.

The X adds X-tra cool factor points.

And yeah, I was considering building a M110...but the fact that G&P will release the full rifle eventually made me reconsider.

-Vic

Archived