lee1hy

600x450-2008083000001.jpg

600x450-2008083000002.jpg

ze0104.jpg

ze0113.jpg

A86_I1.jpg

A86_I2.jpg

A86_I3.jpg

It is shipment schedule after August 30th. The hallmark is 3 types below, but because you sell even with the shop front, because especially 2, with as for 3 there is only a reservation amount plus a small quantity,

for the time being becomes the sale only of COLT M4A1 CARBINE. Because 1, COLT M4A1 CARBINE 2, DIEMACO C8A1 CARBIEN 3, COLT M4/M16A2E (even in M4 and M16 can use) composition and the picture were received from ZEKE, please refer.

It unites the ZEKE make M4 receiver and receiver top and bottom abnormal play with rising is finished 0.05mm, with to insert, receiver left and right abnormal play with 0.1mm, doing the special size burnishing drilling which also hole abnormal play of the genuine pin makes 0.05mm, the tolerance range concerning abnormal play has become the completion above the real thing.

Once, false rumor it is flying about, RAS of the real thingⅡIt tried attaching really. Machining is necessary in the based tightening section and the barrel nut of the outer barrel, but basic size of the upper receiver includes also position, it is at real thing size.

Real thing RASⅡAnd advice when RAS system is acquired is as follows.

1: Maximum major diameter of the genuine delta ring with the lathe is shaved below φ53.25, (as for the real thing this major diameter)

2: Anterior empty 1.5mm of present condition it shaves the based thickness of the outer barrel and is packed and makes thin.

3: Gear major diameter of the barrel nut with the lathe is shaved below φ39.5, (as for the real thing this major diameter)

4: From the point of the barrel nut it shaves below depth 2.5mm and below inside diameter φ32 with the lathe and is packed. In order (to be easy to understand, the picture was posted. ) And, the part of real thing [naitsu] RAS type bending a little “in up, it is attached.”With the consultation which is said is done, but if it does not correct either the part of equilibrium in real thing size, in order not to bend, it is absolutely unreasonable to install.

(^^; Size size of the air gun genuine part processing to the sort of advice with the professional shop and the like, please try trying in installation job of real thing [naitsu] RAS system.

By the way processing to the ZEKE receiver is needless with installation of real thing RAS system. Please relief

http://www.heatup.co.jp/6_86.html

http://www.bishoen-hobby.ne.jp/ze008.htm

24,800YEN

PRODUCT ZEKE

Alumi Diecast Recever Set

REAL SIZE UPPER & LOWER RECEIVER

I get the feeling im going to be right....The entire airsoft market is going to shutdown and produce nothing new until everything has been remade for the WA M4

"Whats that Internet people? You want a tavor made? Na, we'd love to but were too busy re-making all our ris units, metal bodies etc. for the WA..." <_<

FIN

Are you mad? are you sitting atop a mushroom smoking hazy weed from a long pipe? Are you dancing in the clouds with a woolly jumper and a Tattoo of Lady Jane? :D

This is great news, I will be able to buy clothes at last, can you imagine...a new pair of shoes, some replacement underpants...my finances are free to wander the sky blue heavens of possibility!!!!!!! YIPEEEEE

Seriously though, I think this is great news....an alternative to AEGs is nice, and the more stuff coming out the more chance we have of other companies making GBB rifles.....smile, its the dawning of a new age.

FIN

Are you mad? are you sitting atop a mushroom smoking hazy weed from a long pipe? Are you dancing in the clouds with a woolly jumper and a Tattoo of Lady Jane? :D

If it makes the days go past quicker till all guns get a gas blowback system then so be it! :D

Archived