G&P USMC M249 stock

masakarijoe

Very cool.

I had just recently fired off an email to GWS in regards to their stock and they had no release dates for me. Ah well, their loss as im sure the G&P product will be just as good if not better and cheaper to boot.

Anyone else think this stock is probably going to be expensive?

what I want to know is how the heck are they going to store 3000 rounds PLUS a large battery in that nutsack of theirs in the "M249 SF?"

gp740.jpg

gp740a.jpg

Magazine Capacity: 3000

Length: 808mm / 840mm

Weight:

Built Material: Aluminum,PA,Steel & Die-Cast

Inner Barrel Length: 14.5"

Muzzle Velocity: 380-400fps (1.3-1.4J)(0.25bb)

Gearbox: Version 2 with 7mm Bearing Full Assemble

Motor: G&P M120 Hi-Speed

Battery: Maximum can fit 9.6v 3300mAh Battery (Not Include)

Included:

-Steel made Metal Body

-Steel made Short Outer Barrel

-Para Flashider with Safety Lock

-Steel made Carry Handle

-Steel made Bipod

-Steel made Rear Sight

-Complete Gearbox with Steel Gears

-M249 Improved Collapsible Buttstock

-M249 Dummy 5.56 Cartridge Belt

-M249 Box Magazine (3000rds) (GP609)

(nutsack as in para cloth box magazine)

what I want to know is how the heck are they going to store 3000 rounds PLUS a large battery in that nutsack of theirs in the "M249 SF?"

(nutsack as in para cloth box magazine)

Simple - they don't... I guess you get the original box magazine with it. The cloth box is only for display. You'll find it on G&Ps website.

Simple - they don't... I guess you get the original box magazine with it. The cloth box is only for display. You'll find it on G&Ps website.

According to G&P's website, "GP609" is definitely the large hard shell box mag. But as Agent47 pointed out, the cloth "nut sack" box mag featured in the photos definitely appears to be a legit functioning box mag as concluded by the feed collar at the top of the mag and gun interface. What's also confusing is that there doesn't appear to be a pressure switch leading out of the box mag which is what the hard shell box mag uses to know when to push the BBs into the gun. Then again... that could be concealed by the dummy 5.56 rounds as the photos aren't particularly high resolution.

Personally, I'd love it if they developed a sound activated cloth box mag like the CA and A&K M249s have. If not, I'd still be fine with a cloth box mag with pressure switch as my current hard shell box mag on my MK46 is a little excessive in size. I'd be totally fine with rewiring the battery to the full stock if that were the case. It'd probably help with the balance of the gun too.

uscmCorps: G&P have already released a box mag that´s auto loading, but unfortunate it´s not a cloth mag.

The G&P 807 feeds BB:s when you pull the trigger on your gun.

I use it on my Mk 46 and it´s works like a charm.

The G&P 609 is the ordinary standard (mousetail) box mag that you get with your gun.

G&P 807

gp807b.jpg

-Magazine capacity: 3000rds

-For G&P M249 & MK46 Series

-Controlled by a circuit sensor, BBs will be loaded automatically from the ammo box when the trigger is pulled

-Inner have electric sensor driven

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived