China news, Bell factory quits the game

Frontiers

I cannot confirm this 100% as i havent been on the spot but i heard from their seller and from other sources that they quit this business, i hope truly its not true but they said they try to sell their stuff to outside (moulds etc) and quit totally, too difficult they say with goverment checking all the time :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was asked not to tell this to anyone, but there's another company, more beloved than Bell (not because of their huge sales, but because of this one particular gun they make) thats gonna stop producing airsoft stuff for a while. They are supposed to get back to production in a few months but Im a bit worried, cause its mainly this one gun they sale, the rest isnt interesting at all, and I dont think they're making muc of a profit.

End of hint.

I was asked not to tell this to anyone, but there's another company, more beloved than Bell (not because of their huge sales, but because of this one particular gun they make) thats gonna stop producing airsoft stuff for a while. They are supposed to get back to production in a few months but Im a bit worried, cause its mainly this one gun they sale, the rest isnt interesting at all, and I dont think they're making muc of a profit.

End of hint.

now i got it :P Army ? they make R85A1 and pretty much nothing else interesting...

I just said it: A&K. Gun-ner told me they were stopping producing airsoft stuff for a 2 or 3 months, to do other stuff. As some of you may know, many airsoft factories dont make only airsoft stuff but rather take contracts from different companies to make different products. So it is possible that this is what has happened to A&K (just speculating).

Anyway, Gun-ner asked me not to tell anybody, but I think its just fair to give players the chance to buy their M249 or SR25, in case A&K move away from airsoft forever.

@ IBICO Dude: check my (over a) 1000 posts: I have never BSed about anything. if I ever announced anything that wasnt true, it was because a reputable source got his info wrong. But this comes from Fu-ng, so you can choose whether to believe him or not.

If I have broken the secret it was to make people 8like you maybe) a favour.

Gun-ner assured to me they were coming back in a few months, but... you know...

P.S. When I said A&K only have one good gun (meaning the M249 series) I meant they have only one big seller; and I forgot the SR25. And I think thats the problem: they have M4s, SPRs and such that people hardly buy.

@ IBICO Dude: check my (over a) 1000 posts: I have never BSed about anything. if I ever announced anything that wasnt true, it was because a reputable source got his info wrong. But this comes from Fu-ng, so you can choose whether to believe him or not.

If I have broken the secret it was to make people 8like you maybe) a favour.

I was not calling you a lier.. But it was maybe not the best idea to tell something that you where not supposed to tell?

Might be the last time you would be told something like that if they found out and did not like you telling this...

Just that.. not that you lied or anything.

OR.. That they actually wanted the news to be out so people started to buy more from them before they might close for good.

Dont worry: the Marushin clones are produced by Both Elephant (BE), not Bell. Unless these two companies are in fact the same and I didnt know that.

whoops, my bad. got the two confused.

ah, bells not so bad, they dont have much that interests me except the M700... which i can do without.

I was not calling you a lier.. But it was maybe not the best idea to tell something that you where not supposed to tell?

Might be the last time you would be told something like that if they found out and did not like you telling this...

Just that.. not that you lied or anything.

OR.. That they actually wanted the news to be out so people started to buy more from them before they might close for good.

No problem. I thought about Fu-ng doing that to get people to buy up his A&K stuff, but thats really not like him.

And I really dont care if he doesnt give me big news anymore: he usually only lets me know a few weeks before the stuff comes out anyway.

Guess you got the last laugh, eh??

Nah, we'll see. I won't be bricking my pants until DBOYS throws in the towel. But then I'll also be ###### bricks so *fruitcage*in hard oh god SO HARD!!!!

And that wouldn't be a good thing, people. Hell no. :(

Archived